lostingenosmaze

Does the FAQ spoil the Life Purpose Course?

5 posts in this topic

It's been a couple years since I bought the LPC and I'm trying to start over now that my values have probably changed since then. Generally just been resistant against completing the course and it's making me want to check the FAQ segments. But I have this silly compulsion to not use it since the intro of it assumes I've already completed all the exercises. Does the FAQ actually spoil anything? I just really want to complete this course "fresh" and not ruin any first impressions

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

It won't necessarily spoil anything, but you won't get anything out of it either. It's addressing questions people have after taking the course and clarifying things. It just won't have any relevance to you if you haven't done the exercises.

Instead of watching 2 hours of FAQs, you can go watch the whole Intro section in just a little bit more time instead. 

The intro videos are inspiring and might give you what you need to actually go all the way through, and make you feel like you're making the right choice.

Do the course in the order that it is layed out. The first 4 videos are inspirational and help get your mind on board with the course and process. I am going through it now properly for the first time.

Be the hero.

Just do it. 

Edit: Opinion changed. ignore this comment

Edited by Ulax
noted above

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

The way I used the FAQ was I watched it once I already began the course and had a questions/concern about one of the exercises, and that really helped me. It's best to use it when you have a pressing question at the forefront of your mind, then you go into watching the FAQ with that question. So in other words, I would start the course from the beginning and if any questions come up along the way, then watch the FAQ. I think this will get you that "fresh" start you are wanting. Or you could start from the Values section since you already went through the beginning theory videos. That's what I did my second time through.