Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
realized

memories of past lifes

6 posts in this topic

hello everybody i have had many momories of past lives and somtimes i get reminded of them when i watch sertain events of some people. I can´t remember their hole life but i can remember sertain events in some peoples lives for example. if you have seen the video of when a russian tank ran over that old man in the car i remember that exact moment of being the russain and also the old man in the car not at the same time but at diffrent moments. during those time i remember being conscious and shifting in and out of consciousness. what does it mean i can also bring up some other lives ive lived but i wanna keep this simple. Either this is momories from being omnipotent as god consciousness or some thing else what are your toughts? 

Super interesting. I wonder if you can experience memories from your friends or relatives and ask them about it. 

After all, if you awaken to yourself as God, there are no memories or perspectives of others. You just sense how you imagine, that they have their own perspective and memories. 

Omnipotence is far more radical. There is no room for doubt, that you actually were omnipotent. 

14 minutes ago, Vynce said:

I wonder if you can experience memories from your friends or relatives and ask them about it.

@Vynce Yes, I am sure this is possible. I have experienced something similar. They weren't memories though, it was things people were actively doing. For example, one time I was meditating and I began thinking of a friend and suddenly I felt myself riding a jet ski very fast on the water. When I checked with them later, I found out they were at a lake riding jet skis at the exact time I was meditating. I have had many experiences like this that I was able to confirm, so I'm sure memories are accessible too.  

yes i feel like momories and stuff that you talked about it feels like it is its own feild before the war had began i dreamt of nukes from space hitting the earth and then russia attack ukraine that also made me think twice about it

The past doesn’t exist. What exists eternally is the present moment, which constantly transforms itself, bringing in new forms .. and getting rid of the old.