machiavelli

Leo, Why do our dreams not happening simulataneously but one at a time?

37 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@nutlow

Think about it for a sec - why would "others" not existing right NOW be sad thing. I mean I can help you to overcome the sadness in discord conversation, if you are interested :)

When im playing with my daughter, i play with an empty zombie but when  i look in her eyes she looks so conscious, so alive. Thats heartbreaking.

@nutlow

Doesn't the movie at movie theater look real aswell? The thing is that they both are made to look "real" or otherwise it would lose all meaning, if you are still attached to the realness. You can still love your daughter and the you can see her loving you - so nothing changes in relative level so what is the point of sufferring?

Who told you that "others" are real?

@nutlow I think you are in a big solipsistic trap. What you dont get is that your ego just fantasize about it. Dont believe what kksd says, just discover truth for yourself and maybe it is something complete different than you thought. 

23 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@nutlow

Think about it for a sec - why would "others" not existing right NOW be sad thing. I mean I can help you to overcome the sadness in discord conversation, if you are interested :)

2 minutes ago, nutlow said:

When im playing with my daughter, i play with an empty zombie but when  i look in her eyes she looks so conscious, so alive. Thats heartbreaking.

So when we have a life conversation u are not conscious, just me?

@nutlow 

The point when someone receives your message is actually when you receive it in your next life and it is happening right NOW and I am conscious and you are not, but when you receive this reply I am not anymore conscious when you receive it, because I am receiving it. Understand that we are the same "experiencer".

Its like writing letter to yourself and reading it some day and when you read it, the writer is not anymore writing, because it is receiving it. So this conversation for both "directions" is just recording and it is playback. So when you are conscious I am not, because I am you and I need to first live your life like I am doing and when I die I may experience being Kksd74628 in "future" and be conscious, but when that happens nutlow is not conscious anymore.

Edited by Kksd74628

15 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@nutlow I think you are in a big solipsistic trap. What you dont get is that your ego just fantasize about it. Dont believe what kksd says, just discover truth for yourself and maybe it is something complete different than you thought. 

Yes i hope truth will feel different.. I try to discover truth for years but im not that good in it.. I had a god realization so shockin and terrifying i cant put in words and at that time it was absolut truth, but soon after the trip its just some blurred memory and life goes on ( but with more and more mindfuck).

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

25 minutes ago, nutlow said:

9 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@nutlow 

The point when someone receives your message is actually when you receive it in your next life and it is happening right NOW and I am conscious and you are not, but when you receive this reply I am not anymore conscious when you receive it, because I am receiving it. Understand that we are the same "experiencer".

Its like writing letter to yourself and reading it some day and when you read it, the writer is not anymore writing, because it is receiving it. So this conversation for both "directions" is just recording and it is playback. So when you are conscious I am not, because I am you and I need to first live your life like I am doing and when I die I may experience being Kksd74628 in "future" and be conscious, but when that happens nutlow is not conscious anymore.

Wow great explanation again, i got it theoretically. Now its time to get the realization.

Do u recommend some exercises to internalize this knowledge?

@machiavelli

Yes and the one who made it is the movie itself and the movie itself is aware of itself. So there is no subject or creator in the movie, but just movie which is playing without no one watching it or no one creating it.

@nutlow

I recommend you coming to talk with me in discord, that is one hell of exercise and I can give you more when we meet ???.

2 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@machiavelli

This moment is whole Universe as it exists right NOW. When the content of this moment changes then the Universe looks like different, but always it stays as present moment.

@nutlow

They are not right NOW, because you will experience their life at some point or you have at "past" lived them. It's like first having dream being bear and talking to rabbit and you are only conscious being and then in next dream being rabbit talking to bear and again you are the only perspective happening at once.

2 hours ago, nutlow said:

wow that is the saddest thing i ever heard.. im struggling with solipsism for weeks.

Thank u for reply u explain so well.

@nutlow Why are you sad? Why do you believe @Kksd74628's ideas? Especially, if these beliefs don't make you feel good?

Remember that spirituality is about Self-Realization, not about believing things other people tell you.

By the way, from my own Self-Realizations I'd suggest that others are a real thing. They are as real, as magnificent and as beautiful as you are. The Love you see in your daughters eyes is real. It's not an empty meat suit looking at you, it's a living creature filled with life and beauty looking at you<3

Edited by Michael Jackson

@Michael Jackson

I mean, if you want to believe to this "beautiful" idea and be happy then go and do, but when we are talking about truth, real happiness and peace then it is not about what feels good in the first thought. Always chocking news are radical and may feel bad until you recognize the beauty in it ❤️

@Kksd74628 So it means universe is complete fantasy i.e it donot exist? There is just this present moment . And each frame of movie is rendered just like dream?

@Kksd74628 It feels like I already deep down knew about it. But I was confused with leos explanation of reality video. I was thinking universe exist when even I am not aware of it. 

But this thing was negative dream analogy. Because in dream , each frame occurs one at a time.

@machiavelli

Understand that even the place you are right NOW does not exist, but only the "snapshot" of it from "your pov". Even our conversations never happened, but you just imagine that they did, because only this moment exists and that proves it false. This is what people mean that "you can't die", because this movie which is happening right NOW will never go away, because it must always present something, even if not, then it is movie about no content and, because that is without content then it kind of will be "skipped". It's completely same that which happens when you "didn't have any dreams at night" - you just "skip" to next morning feeling like it last forever and nothing at the same time, because you just restarted whole "universe".

@Kksd74628 Ok are other people having their conscious experiences? Or it is just me and my own POV in present moment?

@machiavelli

They are not right NOW, because you will experience their life at some point or you have at "past" lived them. It's like first having dream being bear and talking to rabbit and you are only conscious being and then in next dream being rabbit talking to bear and again you are the only perspective happening at once.

You are NOW a bear, and I am that empty rabbit suit you will jump to when you die, and no one is conscious right NOW, but you. Haven't I said that clearly many times :D Accept that you are all alone and understand that this is best thing one can imagine, because everything is "yours". To be clear - it is just you and your own "pov" right NOW in present moment.