Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ansimuz

Minecraft On Reality

4 posts in this topic

Have you played Minecraft? Has anyone noticed that the text scrolling after the end is explaining reality with the videogame metaphora.

I was pleased to find this on the most popular game of the recent years.

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/End_Poem

On 22/01/2017 at 4:55 AM, ansimuz said:

Have you played Minecraft? Has anyone noticed that the text scrolling after the end is explaining reality with the videogame metaphora.

I was pleased to find this on the most popular game of the recent years.

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/End_Poem

Absolutely beautiful.

I have a minecraft story from last week, even though i dont play the game. And now minecraft in here too, wow. It's like I manifested it! 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

WOW i use play minecraft and never bothered to read the ending when i beat the game. How amazing. Someone created a true masterpiece when they created minecraft. Its something about the transition between video game world and coming back to real reality, youll know what i mean if u ever paid close attention. I wonder if anyone ever got awakened from this

Notch, the creator of Minecraft, has openly admitted to taking up to 1500ug of LSD. Wonderful game. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo