Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epikur

Slab City the only free place where you can live without Laws

4 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZXeqLaPDbk

Today we wanted to visit slab city the only free place to live without no laws No water and no electricity we wanted to experience how the people lived there is it a dangerous place? We went to Salton Sea from there We went to salvation Mountain and then to the heart of slab city it was a really good experience

Finish I'm packing my bags and catching a flight. My ultimate dream town. I'm coming. Those guys need to wait for me. I cook good. 

Freedom. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

31 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Looks like absolute shithole, the kind of shithole which only heroin junkies would inhabit lmao

Half of it is squatters who were at one point junkies. It looks kinda like a cool place to drive by and see if you are on your way to Cali. I’ve heard of this place before a long time ago. Has some cool art and the guy who founded it is/was super into LSD. Bruner culture vibes. Not my crowd nor would I stay the night but it is a pretty interesting place to see once. 

5 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Looks like absolute shithole, the kind of shithole which only heroin junkies would inhabit lmao

I watched a different documentary on Slab City that basically said as much. One guy was constantly getting his house robbed and looted whenever he would leave to go shopping or something, you basically have to live in pairs and always have one person on-site to defend. And it basically said they had retributive justice where if you have a disagreement with someone, they'll just burn your house down. Seems like IRL version of the game Rust.