Preety_India

March 9

143 posts in this topic

I'm also learning that a more feminine environment is more suited to me and a more masculine environment is more suited to someone else probably, but not me. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'll be spending my next 5 hours in building an entire timeline of events. 

What are the events that happened in the past 18-20 days. 

January 29..I get Covid 

I suddenly catch Covid after barely recovering from another flu just a week before. 

Leo is not making videos anymore in the first week of February. 

This is the post where users begin to vent.

leo-why-is-there-no-new-videos

I'm suffering Covid in the first week of February and it's really bad. I cannot even breathe, high fever. 

On February 7, a member here slides into my dm and tells me that he needs to talk to me. I tell I'm extremely ill and I need my time. 

I try to avoid conversations with people because my condition is awful. My brain is totally inflamed and I couldn't move at all.. I was feeling paralyzed and sick. Thanks Covid. Another important detail is that I wasn't vaccinated. 

I keep drinking juices like guava,orange, pomegranate and paracetamol to recover. But the recovery is super slow.. 

- Feb 10

By February 10 I'm completely immersed in taking care of myself. I'm hopeful. I also make a thread. 

this-is-so-funny-you-gotta-watch-this

I'm trying to keep my spirits up. 

-Feb 12

I am focusing on political news. I learn about the Ottawa Protests. 

I'm scared. I don't know what to make of it. 

This is the first time I see the validity of the right wing. My foray into politics begins. I write about the orange beret. 

I also make a thread about the Ottawa protests. These protests are going to be a significant event in my life in terms of cognitive shift. 

This is thread on the Ottawa Protests. 

trucker-protests-in-ottawa

- Feb 13 - I start the Orange beret. 

This is the beginning of distrust with the forum. 

I'm disappointed in someone as I realize they are racist in a closeted way. 

I make this post out of deep disappointment realizing that racism is always going to exist one way or another and disadvantaged people will always face racism whether they like it or not. 

why-does-racism-exist

-Feb 14 is Valentines day. My mother threw a bottle at me. I felt suicidal after that. I'm still suffering Covid. 

Leo uploads a video on Solipsism and immediately within hours takes it down. Members on the forum are confused by Leo's sudden and abrupt decision. 

This is the post where he states that. 

taking-down-solipsism-video

- Feb 15. I'm just recovering from Covid 19. My covid symptoms began on somewhere around January 29 and continued till February 14 after which recovery begins. 

At the same time Leo releases Solipsism video. 

- Feb 16, Leo Gura makes a post on banning certain users. 

This was the post.

following-users-banned

- Feb 16, 2022. Leo Gura makes a post strict enforcement

This is the post. 

more-stringent-enforcement-is-coming

The post/thread ends abruptly on February 19.

This thread causes many users to lose interest in the forum and forum population suddenly declines significantly. 

- Feb 17 many users have left by this time. Forum looks weird and empty. Awkward. 

In the same thread about stringent enforcement I also made a post about authoritarian users.. 

- Feb 18/ 19 

I make a post on February 14 of putting a gun to my head after my mother had thrown a bottle at me. 

This is the post. I have to get the post locked by February 16.

I-feel-like-putting-a-gun-to-my-head

Me and my husband are married the same month in the second week of February. 

I announce my marriage on February 17.

- Feb 18 is my happy day. But I'm still extremely nervous because of whatever happened between me and my mom. I suffer multiple panic attacks through the day and zero sleep. My system is totally spiralling out of control as a result of my altercation with my mother. It completely traumatizes me. 

- Feb 18 

Someone predicts a bad situation between Ukraine and Russia. 

This is the post 

do-you-think-putin-will-start-a-war

Fears of a war begin. 

- Feb 19 I'm still contemplating whether I want to be on the forum. 

- Feb 20 I'm thinking that I should not be on the forum. 

Russia Ukraine War begins on February 20.

I don't receive any information or news until a few days later. 

- Feb 21 spl day. I wear a green gown. My husband is with me for the whole day. 

Nahm was demoted on February 21, my D day. I'm very upset by whatever is revealed. I also realize that day that mods aren't as perfect as I thought and I couldn't trust mods anymore. 

Its also the day I make this post on how to love myself. In the days between February 14 when my mother threw a bottle at me and February 21 the d day, I realize that the only thing that can save me is Self love. 

how-to-love-myself

This realization had previously come on February 18 when I make this post in the meditation section. 

you-have-to-go-through-intense-fear-to-experience-love

This is my most valuable insight (and also my most valuable post) on this forum of all the 4 years I spent here. This came to me after 4 years of struggle. 

Both threads were extremely valuable.

- Feb 22.. I argue with Adeptus Psychonautica about why he constantly criticizes Leo.

This is the post 

why-not-use-a-paywall-to-improve-the-quality-of-this-forum

- Feb 23

People begin to predict the possibility of WW3 because of Russian tension with Ukraine. 

These are the posts. 

ww3-how-bad-is-the-ukrain-situation

russia-ukraine-war

-Feb 24 

I'm trying to assess the Ukraine situation. I feel very awful. I can't believe the possibility of WW3. 

My mom constantly tells me that WW3 is a real possibility. I shut her down. I'm too pissed. I just can't think straight anymore. I can't make sense of world events. It's turning my world upside down. 

I immediately grab resources on WW2 and what I discover will change my life forever. 

I discover the Holodomor situation and I'm totally terrified how this was never brought to the public in history textbooks. I'm very upset. I suffer intense panic attacks after reading about it. I spend the next few days immersed into learning about the WW2 situation. And it's very tragic and frightening to even contemplate on. 

-Feb 25 

I'm still reading about WW2. 

-Feb 26 

I'm still reading about WW2. This is one of the most traumatizing events in my life. I spend the whole night terrified and crying in the bathroom (even feeling self destructive and screaming because I can't take it), I am  constantly getting in and out of the bathroom because I'm suffering panic attacks and I'm going insane. I just cannot deal with learning all the cruelty during WW2. This is a significant event and day in my life because now I understand how the world works and how sad and bad humanity really is. 

I'm screaming and it hurts. 

-Feb 27 

I try my best to recover from all the panic attacks and the awful feelings I felt. I try to get some rest and not think too much about it. But it's still in the back of my head. 

I have reached 1944 in terms of reading about WW2. 

Still not there yet. 

-Feb 28 

Anxiety is down and I'm feeling better. Yet I'm still reading and following through WW2. I have reached 1945 and 1947.

I cannot read anymore because every time I read I suffer anxiety and have to constantly turn away from reading. It is so bad. 

-Feb 28 John Paul incident. I feel stressed out after the argument. 

I decide that I don't want the forum anymore or that I should not open ask anymore questions in the forum and simply focus on helping people. 

I end the journal Feb 23 - Feb 28 successfully following through with it. 

I start a new journal titled March 1- March 8 but I'm not able to  follow through and I will need to abandon the concept of weekly journals about a week later from March 1, disappointing because I thought it would work but I become seriously ill again. 

- March 1 I suffer leg injury from a fall in the bathroom. It's over for me for the next few days. I walk with the help of a stick. 

Trying to relax as much as possible right now. It's March 1.

I need to fill my orange beret journal. Juicy birdy insights. 

I also have my Zegglife trademark logo ready. This is my brand and I'm proud of my brand. This is the logo I create or take from the internet. It's a willow tree. This becomes the symbol for my holistic life and purpose. 

On March 1 I come up with the concept of the Emperor Archetype who I call Emperor Olaf inspired by how people can live happily under a benevolent king/Emperor who won't be tyrannical like Putin. 

66zusc.jpg

While being bedridden due to leg injury I also start my new YouTube channel called Zegglife. 

66v8za.jpg

- March 2.. Lot of suggestions are submitted to the forum. 

I start the journal 'Upgrading my Political Knowledge.' 

I start a journal on March 3 about favorable interactions on the forum to avoid arguments. 

interactions-on-this-forum

- March 3  John Paul leaves. 

-March 3  

I learn about Russia and Britain in WW2. I am lying on the floor crying and thinking how could this even be possible. I am going through a cathartic process. I can't imagine that these people are Christian. The soldiers are Christian. How could they rape women? I can't imagine this. This is an Abrahamic religion. I'm terrified. I decide it's time to abandon Christianity. The God of Abraham cannot be a good God. 

I make up my mind. 

I abandon Christianity on March 3. I make a thread on it. 

im-abandoning-christianity

March 4 

I start the journal 'My Religious Transformation' 

March 5

I start the journal 'The Roman(magnum opus).'

This is my journal entry on that day. 

"I'm so happy right now. Extremely happy. 

I no longer need Christianity although I still like the teachings of Christ. 

Now I have the religion of Deihism that fixes my spiritual issues. 

⚖️... This is the temporary symbol, the balance" 

That day I invent my own religion and name it Deihism. 

March 6 

I start a journal 'Everyday people' to document the struggles and victories of everyday people. 

- March 7 

I start a journal on Christianity. I want to explore both Judaism and Christianity and learn more from these religions. 

On March 7, I discover a channel with an extremely feminine woman and I'm very impressed with that. And I decide to explore femininity in more depth. So I start threads on femininity. 

One thread titled "What do guys on this forum consider as feminine?" 

what-do-guys-on-this-forum-consider-as-feminine

I go deeper into concepts on March 7.

I realize that I'm unable to complete the weekly journal March 1 - March 8 because of my mental health struggles due to various issues including the war. So I abandon that journal. I start a new journal March 7. It includes many useful insights that I arrive at on that day. 

On March 7 I write this entry in my journal - 

" I'm unable to follow the old format. 

So today is March 7 and I don't want to put an end date on my journal.

I just want to keep tracking as long as I want. 

All my thoughts, emotions and actions and insights are going to be here. 

This liberates me from a time constraint. "

I also realize that Kamala Harris has a very feminine smile and is a good role model. 

I want to see this woman's smile everyday. It's kinda uplifting. She looks like a cool mother figure to me. 

67pfz2.jpg

- March 8 

I write a curious comment in my journal " I'm so fed up with bias."

The comment is inspired by the thread "What do guys on this forum consider as feminine?" especially by this comment 

I kinda get tired of arguing on the forum and fall asleep. 

I wake up feeling better and then I write my wonderful insight here

Insight

I also start the journal 'I don't think I'm very feminine on the same day. 

- March 9

I start the journal 'How must we be as a nation.' I also want to apply the example of a nation to life. 

I start the journal 'driftwood' and it explores general thoughts. Drifting mind. 

By March 9 I realize how important femininity is to my Iife. 

- March 10

I have understood that femininity helps me more than anything. I only want to be surrounded by feminine women and feminine men. That way I stay safe. And I feel much better and energized with femininity. I feel aggressed upon by masculinity. I can't take it anymore. I'm changing everything in my life for the better and I want to have a fresh start in my life using feminine principles. Masculinity is harmful to me. It caused me permanent damage. Feminists in this regard can be damaging to women. 

I also made threads on cultivating femininity. 

Edited by Preety_India

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'll be spending my next 5 hours in building an entire timeline of events. 

What are the events that happened in the past 18-20 days. 

January 29..I get Covid 

I suddenly catch Covid after barely recovering from another flu just a week before. 

Leo is not making videos anymore in the first week of February. 

This is the post where users begin to vent.

leo-why-is-there-no-new-videos

I'm suffering Covid in the first week of February and it's really bad. I cannot even breathe, high fever. 

On February 7, a member here slides into my dm and tells me that he needs to talk to me. I tell I'm extremely ill and I need my time. 

I try to avoid conversations with people because my condition is awful. My brain is totally inflamed and I couldn't move at all.. I was feeling paralyzed and sick. Thanks Covid. Another important detail is that I wasn't vaccinated. 

I keep drinking juices like guava,orange, pomegranate and paracetamol to recover. But the recovery is super slow.. 

- Feb 10

By February 10 I'm completely immersed in taking care of myself. I'm hopeful. I also make a thread. 

this-is-so-funny-you-gotta-watch-this

I'm trying to keep my spirits up. 

-Feb 12

I am focusing on political news. I learn about the Ottawa Protests. 

I'm scared. I don't know what to make of it. 

This is the first time I see the validity of the right wing. My foray into politics begins. I write about the orange beret. 

I also make a thread about the Ottawa protests. These protests are going to be a significant event in my life in terms of cognitive shift. 

This is thread on the Ottawa Protests. 

trucker-protests-in-ottawa

- Feb 13 - I start the Orange beret. 

This is the beginning of distrust with the forum. 

I'm disappointed in someone as I realize they are racist in a closeted way. 

I make this post out of deep disappointment realizing that racism is always going to exist one way or another and disadvantaged people will always face racism whether they like it or not. 

why-does-racism-exist

-Feb 14 is Valentines day. My mother threw a bottle at me. I felt suicidal after that. I'm still suffering Covid. 

Leo uploads a video on Solipsism and immediately within hours takes it down. Members on the forum are confused by Leo's sudden and abrupt decision. 

This is the post where he states that. 

taking-down-solipsism-video

- Feb 15. I'm just recovering from Covid 19. My covid symptoms began on somewhere around January 29 and continued till February 14 after which recovery begins. 

At the same time Leo releases Solipsism video. 

- Feb 16, Leo Gura makes a post on banning certain users. 

This was the post.

following-users-banned

- Feb 16, 2022. Leo Gura makes a post strict enforcement

This is the post. 

more-stringent-enforcement-is-coming

The post/thread ends abruptly on February 19.

This thread causes many users to lose interest in the forum and forum population suddenly declines significantly. 

- Feb 17 many users have left by this time. Forum looks weird and empty. Awkward. 

In the same thread about stringent enforcement I also made a post about authoritarian users.. 

- Feb 18/ 19 

I make a post on February 14 of putting a gun to my head after my mother had thrown a bottle at me. 

This is the post. I have to get the post locked by February 16.

I-feel-like-putting-a-gun-to-my-head

Me and my husband are married the same month in the second week of February. 

I announce my marriage on February 17.

- Feb 18 is my happy day. But I'm still extremely nervous because of whatever happened between me and my mom. I suffer multiple panic attacks through the day and zero sleep. My system is totally spiralling out of control as a result of my altercation with my mother. It completely traumatizes me. 

- Feb 18 

Someone predicts a bad situation between Ukraine and Russia. 

This is the post 

do-you-think-putin-will-start-a-war

Fears of a war begin. 

- Feb 19 I'm still contemplating whether I want to be on the forum. 

- Feb 20 I'm thinking that I should not be on the forum. 

Russia Ukraine War begins on February 20.

I don't receive any information or news until a few days later. 

- Feb 21 spl day. I wear a green gown. My husband is with me for the whole day. 

Nahm was demoted on February 21, my D day. I'm very upset by whatever is revealed. I also realize that day that mods aren't as perfect as I thought and I couldn't trust mods anymore. 

Its also the day I make this post on how to love myself. In the days between February 14 when my mother threw a bottle at me and February 21 the d day, I realize that the only thing that can save me is Self love. 

how-to-love-myself

This realization had previously come on February 18 when I make this post in the meditation section. 

you-have-to-go-through-intense-fear-to-experience-love

This is my most valuable insight (and also my most valuable post) on this forum of all the 4 years I spent here. This came to me after 4 years of struggle. 

Both threads were extremely valuable.

- Feb 22.. I argue with Adeptus Psychonautica about why he constantly criticizes Leo.

This is the post 

why-not-use-a-paywall-to-improve-the-quality-of-this-forum

- Feb 23

People begin to predict the possibility of WW3 because of Russian tension with Ukraine. 

These are the posts. 

ww3-how-bad-is-the-ukrain-situation

russia-ukraine-war

-Feb 24 

I'm trying to assess the Ukraine situation. I feel very awful. I can't believe the possibility of WW3. 

My mom constantly tells me that WW3 is a real possibility. I shut her down. I'm too pissed. I just can't think straight anymore. I can't make sense of world events. It's turning my world upside down. 

I immediately grab resources on WW2 and what I discover will change my life forever. 

I discover the Holodomor situation and I'm totally terrified how this was never brought to the public in history textbooks. I'm very upset. I suffer intense panic attacks after reading about it. I spend the next few days immersed into learning about the WW2 situation. And it's very tragic and frightening to even contemplate on. 

-Feb 25 

I'm still reading about WW2. 

-Feb 26 

I'm still reading about WW2. This is one of the most traumatizing events in my life. I spend the whole night terrified and crying in the bathroom (even feeling self destructive and screaming because I can't take it), I am  constantly getting in and out of the bathroom because I'm suffering panic attacks and I'm going insane. I just cannot deal with learning all the cruelty during WW2. This is a significant event and day in my life because now I understand how the world works and how sad and bad humanity really is. 

I'm screaming and it hurts. 

-Feb 27 

I try my best to recover from all the panic attacks and the awful feelings I felt. I try to get some rest and not think too much about it. But it's still in the back of my head. 

I have reached 1944 in terms of reading about WW2. 

Still not there yet. 

-Feb 28 

Anxiety is down and I'm feeling better. Yet I'm still reading and following through WW2. I have reached 1945 and 1947.

I cannot read anymore because every time I read I suffer anxiety and have to constantly turn away from reading. It is so bad. 

-Feb 28 John Paul incident. I feel stressed out after the argument. 

I decide that I don't want the forum anymore or that I should not open ask anymore questions in the forum and simply focus on helping people. 

I end the journal Feb 23 - Feb 28 successfully following through with it. 

I start a new journal titled March 1- March 8 but I'm not able to  follow through and I will need to abandon the concept of weekly journals about a week later from March 1, disappointing because I thought it would work but I become seriously ill again. 

- March 1 I suffer leg injury from a fall in the bathroom. It's over for me for the next few days. I walk with the help of a stick. 

Trying to relax as much as possible right now. It's March 1.

I need to fill my orange beret journal. Juicy birdy insights. 

I also have my Zegglife trademark logo ready. This is my brand and I'm proud of my brand. This is the logo I create or take from the internet. It's a willow tree. This becomes the symbol for my holistic life and purpose. 

On March 1 I come up with the concept of the Emperor Archetype who I call Emperor Olaf inspired by how people can live happily under a benevolent king/Emperor who won't be tyrannical like Putin. 

66zusc.jpg

While being bedridden due to leg injury I also start my new YouTube channel called Zegglife. 

66v8za.jpg

- March 2.. Lot of suggestions are submitted to the forum. 

I start the journal 'Upgrading my Political Knowledge.' 

I start a journal on March 3 about favorable interactions on the forum to avoid arguments. 

interactions-on-this-forum

- March 3  John Paul leaves. 

-March 3  

I learn about Russia and Britain in WW2. I am lying on the floor crying and thinking how could this even be possible. I am going through a cathartic process. I can't imagine that these people are Christian. The soldiers are Christian. How could they rape women? I can't imagine this. This is an Abrahamic religion. I'm terrified. I decide it's time to abandon Christianity. The God of Abraham cannot be a good God. 

I make up my mind. 

I abandon Christianity on March 3. I make a thread on it. 

im-abandoning-christianity

March 4 

I start the journal 'My Religious Transformation' 

March 5

I start the journal 'The Roman(magnum opus).'

March 6 

I start a journal 'Everyday people' to document the struggles and victories of everyday people. 

- March 7 

I start a journal on Christianity. I want to explore both Judaism and Christianity and learn more from these religions. 

On March 7, I discover a channel with an extremely feminine woman and I'm very impressed with that. And I decide to explore femininity in more depth. So I start threads on femininity. 

One thread titled "What do guys on this forum consider as feminine?" 

I go deeper into concepts on March 7.

I realize that I'm unable to complete the weekly journal March 1 - March 8 because of my mental health struggles due to various issues including the war. So I abandon that journal. I start a new journal March 7. It includes many useful insights that I arrive at on that day. 

On March 7 I write this entry in my journal - 

" I'm unable to follow the old format. 

So today is March 7 and I don't want to put an end date on my journal.

I just want to keep tracking as long as I want. 

All my thoughts, emotions and actions and insights are going to be here. 

This liberates me from a time constraint. "

I also realize that Kamala Harris has a very feminine smile and is a good role model. 

I want to see this woman's smile everyday. It's kinda uplifting. She looks like a cool mother figure to me. 

67pfz2.jpg

- March 8 

I write a curious comment in my journal " I'm so fed up with bias."

The comment is inspired by the thread "What do guys on this forum consider as feminine?" especially by this comment 

I kinda get tired of arguing on the forum and fall asleep. 

I wake up feeling better and then I write my wonderful insight here

Insight

I also start the journal 'I don't think I'm very feminine on the same day. 

- March 9

I start the journal 'How must we be as a nation.' I also want to apply the example of a nation to life. 

I start the journal 'driftwood' and it explores general thoughts. Drifting mind. 

By March 9 I realize how important femininity is to my Iife. 

- March 10

I have understood that femininity helps me more than anything. I only want to be surrounded by feminine women and feminine men. That way I stay safe. And I feel much better and energized with femininity. I feel aggressed upon by masculinity. I can't take it anymore. I'm changing everything in my life for the better and I want to have a fresh start in my life using feminine principles. Masculinity is harmful to me. It caused me permanent damage. Feminists in this regard can be damaging to women. 

I also made threads on cultivating femininity. 

Today is March 11.

Put new updates here. 

•✿✿✿⊱✸⊰✿✿✿•

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•

Edit here. 

•✿✿✿⊱????✳️?✳️????⊰✿✿✿•

Edited by Preety_India

•✿✿✿⊱✸⊰✿✿✿•

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•

Edit here. 

•✿✿✿⊱????✳️?✳️????⊰✿✿✿•

•✿✿✿⊱✸⊰✿✿✿•

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰••⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰••⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•

•✿✿✿⊱ ♥♥♥✿✿♥♥♥✿✿♥♥♥ ⊰✿✿✿•

Edited by Preety_India

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰••••••••••••••••••••••••••⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰• ...

•✿✿✿⊱✸⊰✿✿✿•

•✿✿✿⊱✸⊰✿✿✿•

Posting some songs and quotes

Edited by Preety_India

6889kl.jpg

688a0h.jpg

688aao.jpg

•✿✿✿⊱✸⊰✿✿✿•

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰••⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰⊰••⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•

I just feel a bit weak today. 

Like I'm malnourished. It's just not a good feeling 

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•

Edited by Preety_India

Depends on what sort of a lifestyle you want to have. If you want a stable girlfriend and you don't want a lot of women, then that's your freedom and choice. 

You need not follow someone to a straight line. You can always do what you want and what you like and live life on your own terms. Do what's best for you, not because someone else is doing it. 

Honestly there are many men who have married their high school sweethearts and continue to live happy lives. Everything is not black and white. There's no holy grail 

First know what you like. Then do what fits you best. 

I find this makeup so feminine. 

IMG_20220311_154952.jpg

68agv4.jpg

68ah9r.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

The world must go on. Comedy series in journal. 

The true mark of a spiritual Seeker. Another series or segment. Because there are too many false marks. 

Racism and psychological warfare. 

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•

It's time for me to be in tune with my feminine essence. I need to develop a strategy. 

Visualize sitting in a tub in the middle of a flowery garden and drinking wine. Feeling the chill of darkness and the subtle sound of water flowing. Yes get into your feminine gentleness and think what you'll do using this scenery as a backdrop. 

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰•

Edited by Preety_India

You know the greatest piece of wisdom. 

Fuck this world. 

Be self protective 

Don't give your power away. 

I need to focus on God, feminism and femininity. That's what will keep me safe. 

And remember to give up all distractions and to give up thinking about the world and survival and evil. These concerns will be taken care of automatically when the world heals. These are created problems. 

Femininity is the core. Masculinity is simply created. Femininity is real and masculinity is a construct. 

These things serve as distraction and they block happiness and love. 

Anything that blocks growth or love is bad. 

Don't play God, don't play hero. 

Focus on your faith. 

Focus on the individual and absolutely nothing else. 

The only way to frustrate the devil is to make it impossible for it to access you, by not paying attention, and seek divine protection from their actions 

Edited by Preety_India