Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johnny Galt

Interesting website

3 posts in this topic

I like something like this. But such things don't last long. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Johnny Galt Reminds me of Charles Eisenstein’s work.

I certainly resonate with the idea that we’re in a global shift. What exactly that shift looks like and how it plays out, I don’t know. I’ve only had glimpses of foreshadowing.

My temptation is therefore to jump to looking for solutions and answers. I need to “figure it out”. And yet, I feel my deeper longing is actually to relax into not-knowing. Which implies a deep trust and surrendering.

Jumping to answers is often a coping mechanism. We need to feel in control and that we have some agency over these problems. “Solutions” can temporarily alleviate that pain and make it seem like things are getting better.

But the trap is that by jumping to solutions, our solutions often become shoddy and half-baked. We are moving into territory where not only do we need “new solutions”, we actually need entirely new meta-paradigms for problem-solving. Solutions generated from these old paradigms will ultimately fail to bring about that change we feel the world could be.

Thus, even “changing the world” needs to be surrendered. Everything is as it should be. That is the real revolution.