Tamim

I FEEL DEEP SADNESS

4 posts in this topic

Hey , actually I watched @Leo Gura solipsism episode and also watched his explanation video in the blog ,

I Really Really feel deep sadness for him because I learned a lot from him and I really appreciate his knowledge ..

and I actually feelt like his Dead because his saying that everything is dream even his fans we are parts of his dream so Leo no more with us .. 

I just want share this words from my heart , we are not dream , we are real human being feel what you feel and share emotions with you ..

Thank you so much Leo ? for everything and I hope you back to us again 

@Tamim

Leo Gura didn't quite mean it like that and you didn't understand the teaching so actually there is no reason you to be sad. It is you who is alone and everything around you is illusion. And at some point in your future lifes you will live as Leo and understand the same.

Everyone of "us" is the same person, but it lives one dream at the time and that's why everything except the movie where these words are on the screen is illusion always. The thing is that we don't exist at the same time, because it's you which lives every possible life and therefore when you are not perceiving "other" people lifes then there actually is no one conscious.

Who told you that "others" are real?

You mean other people are not existing in the same time as me ? 
Why would I be alone living the another time than everyone else ?

4 hours ago, Gabith said:

You mean other people are not existing in the same time as me ? 

Only you exist in the whole wide Universe. All people is just you, talking to yourself.

Edited by mojsterr