Rahul yadav

How to tap into creativity

4 posts in this topic

Makes me curious on what are the powerful ways to tap into Amazing levels of creativity? 

Go to youtube or google........type in,..... "how to tap into creativity?"  Seriously do yall just use thing place as a search engine or what....????????

Creativity = following mastery process

Read the book 

Mastery by robeet greene,george leonard and tiny habit by bj fogg and implement those books and in the long run like after 5,6,7 years u will be immensly creative.from then on your creativity increase with time

@Loba

I understand that these questions may sound funny, but the thing is that it is called as filtering the information and outsourcing that process to people who want to help anyways and therefore it is win-win for everyone. Our search engines and social platforms aren't holistical enough to do that filtering for you anyways so you could find useless information that just drains your energy, time and happiness.

@Rahul yadav

I would say that TM (Transcendental Meditation) and all meditations overall for longer periods of time help you a lot in generating creativity. Also one no-brainer advice is to do things that require creativity such as learning self-expression which is my favourite through writing, dancing, making music or art and opening yourself to people around you by telling honestly your deepest opinions.

Who told you that "others" are real?