Akash M

What is the source code of perception?

7 posts in this topic

Why is perception exactly the way it is?

The closest I got to answer this is on psychedelics (mostly shrooms) when a physical object like a tree turns into pure visual perception (color and shape), especially in those trips in which this perception syncs with my thoughts. I can sometimes morph this perception slightly using will, for example, to make the tree branches look like a hand, have it breeze in sync with other trees around, and even slow down the entire visual scene, almost like a VR scene you render and control with software instructions.

Now, the big question is, how is this perception being constructed? Answering this question is so important as it answers all other questions in life, like: Why does cancer exist? Will I meet someone new today? Why is there a pandemic? Why did Putin attack Ukraine? And literally, every question in life because everything is perception.

One answer I found to this is from Leo. In the Free Will episode, he taught that God's Will goes to manifest the Highest Love:

• However, highest is a relative term. What does it mean in an Absolute sense?
  • Does it mean God's subjective opinion of what the Highest Love is?
  • If multiple seekers become infinitely conscious, will they all understand the same outcome (out of infinite other outcomes) as the Highest Love?
  • How can an unbiased mind know what the Highest Love is? In any situation, doesn't God love all the infinite outcomes equally?

And again, why is perception exactly the way it is?

Perception is the way it is due to our human-vibration, I'd say. 

What you described with your psychedelic experience sounds about just right. On psychedelics, or trance-states of consciousness, the ability to morph perception is immediately available. (Btw, next time try manipulating your body temperature at will and see what happens)

On 06/03/2022 at 9:09 PM, Akash M said:

Now, the big question is, how is this perception being constructed?

The world/perception/consciousness, which ever term you find suitable, and everything in it all is stationed by a  frequency. This is literally what gives consciousness shape or structure. If you raise your vibrational frequency high enough to match that of human consciousness, the nature of the world is most certainly revealed to you - that it is entirely psychedelic. The only thing is, the vibration with the highest frequency shall prevail or predominate. This you discover and rediscover every time you come down from a high, because your raised vibration wasn't natural, thus not frequent enough as to withstand the frequency that shapes the world.

All of this is possible simply because consciousness is not the brain like our sciences teach us though they are very perceptive. Consciousness is a stream, much like the streams of your television programs, it though is a stream of intelligent energy - the energy that enables you to inform or be informed by the world. So you can imagine why it would be that easy to disrupt that stream of intangible energy-patterns. It's because you're not interacting with a solid reality, you are interacting with a psychedelic reality (as your experience with shrooms have proven).

Now I'm not sure how exactly this answers every other question ever asked but I'm curious as to see how you'll steer it to that direction. ??

On 12/03/2022 at 9:44 PM, A Fellow Lighter said:

The only thing is, the vibration with the highest frequency shall prevail or predominate.

Yes, this makes perfect sense. But we still need to explain why the highest frequency (a.k.a god) is rendering reality in this particular way. I mean the details, like why did we have a pandemic and why it made sense from god's perspective?

In my opinion, what makes sense to god is the most important question, as that's what gets manifested. Leo's answer to this is Highest Love, and I'm still wrapping my head around it as it requires god perceiving one scenario as more loving than another.

2 hours ago, Akash M said:

But we still need to explain why the highest frequency (a.k.a god) is rendering reality in this particular way. I mean the details, like why did we have a pandemic and why it made sense from god's perspective?

This can never be answered scientifically, no logic can capture the essence (“details”) of such things because God, first and utmost, is not a logic. See? The Most-High isn't a ‘square’ system of thinking as humans wish it was. Remember, love is god, not logic.

You've already discovered that the world is fundamentally psychedelic. So if not out there, in the external, where exactly is the world? The world is in your heart, my friend. If you can discover the patterns of your own heart, I can assure you.. you will discover the patterns of the world, for the state of your core is the state of the world.

On 12/07/2022 at 11:45 PM, A Fellow Lighter said:

The world is in your heart, my friend. If you can discover the patterns of your own heart, I can assure you.. you will discover the patterns of the world, for the state of your core is the state of the world.

❤️

Do you know that word association thing, where you say a word and then just spit out what comes to your mind next. Like Tree... Park... Dog... Leash... Frisbee... Sports... Beach... Sea...

I wonder if it's a bit like that.

I'm guessing, btw. Educated guess. But it literally is just a waterfall of random imagination with that word association thing.

Conditioned thinking!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi