MsNobody

Leo what about the events?

5 posts in this topic

@Benton I will!! I’m soooo excited, have been following Matt Kahn for so long, his teachings really took me out of some real dark places. 

It will be march 21, right in the beginning of the Gregorian calendar. I will post about it here :) 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@Benton Forgot to come here and report back!

It was such an amazing session, that was my first time talking to someone who is enlightened.

Matt is such a loving being. His teachings embrace the ego as well and it is easier for me to comprehend, instead of the mindset of "killing the ego" etc. 

Right in the beginning of the session I told him that I wanted to serve the world better and not focus on me and the whole session was about honoring my place on earth and feeling like I deserve everything that I want, and it is okay for me to want things for myself, it is cliché but we always want to help without having our own cup full. I've seen other videos where he talks about unworthiness, so it's not even about killing the ego but having a healthy one.

We did the repeat after me's (you know if you are familiar with his work, it's basically affirmations/mantras), he also mentioned I was carrying lots of stuff from my mom and dad, he gave me tips like it's better if I live closer to the water/beach.

I haven't seen my family, that is back in Brazil, for 7 years and he told me my immigration case will take two more years to be approved, that was difficult to hear but at least I know the time. He also gave me tips about getting out of wage slavery, he said I need to make peace with the masculine and transition slowly into my new career, I am an architect and currently work with numbers and since I'm more of a heart centered person I'm clearly not in the ideal career path, so I was excited to hear that there is a way out, he said that there is something good waiting for me if Im able to handle my work for a little while. 

I could feel the change in my body right away, much lighter. Now I just need to implement everything he told me. 

I highly recommend, I'm waiting to go to one of his workshops here in California, lets see :)

Thank you for reading :x

@Benton Which video does he talk about aliens?? Havent wacthed, I only know of a video he talks about the pleiadians.

The ocean thing I found out myself, I'm pisces like Matt and notice I live better closer to the beach, now I'm like 20 minutes away and he said the closer the better. Might be because California is a desert too, so I will check a place very close to the beach, Im a beach bum xD I think nature in general helps to ground our energy, also to recharge and release the crazy energy from the city.

His teachings took me out of some reaaaally dark places, which vid is your favorite?