Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

The Modern World Is Ur Psyche. Via. Solipsism

6 posts in this topic

The modern world isn't a bunch of external events, its literally a manifestation of your own personal beliefs, biases, and ultimately your own mind manifesting as a crazy drama seemingly external but actually neither internal or external.

Anyone else found this shit out? cause its fucking mind blowing. 

It's an insight that comes with a deep understanding of solipsism, and could get a lot of people into trouble. But it's definitely quite kewl. 

By this I mean that every single "worldly" event, like for example Russia invading Ukraine is happening because of you personally and your own psychology and mind. If you were more conscious you would intemperate the Russian invasion as a sign of something happening with you personally, because you are the entire world.

You are "the one" from the matrix, it's all connected to you and the matrix can't run without you in it. 

Yeah just imagine. Everyone is put into this matrix and learn about Russia invading Ukraine.

Yeah and just imagine everyone is fake except you.

4 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Lol.

There isn't a you.

There is no center of the universe or point on the universe which is you. But "you" could be defined as everything. 

17 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

The modern world isn't a bunch of external events, its literally a manifestation of your own personal beliefs, biases, and ultimately your own mind manifesting as a crazy drama seemingly external but actually neither internal or external.

Anyone else found this shit out? cause its fucking mind blowing. 

It's an insight that comes with a deep understanding of solipsism, and could get a lot of people into trouble. But it's definitely quite kewl. 

By this I mean that every single "worldly" event, like for example Russia invading Ukraine is happening because of you personally and your own psychology and mind. If you were more conscious you would intemperate the Russian invasion as a sign of something happening with you personally, because you are the entire world.

You are "the one" from the matrix, it's all connected to you and the matrix can't run without you in it. 

now I just need to figure out how to become conscious enough to manifest sexy supermodels ;)

4 hours ago, patricknotstar said:

now I just need to figure out how to become conscious enough to manifest sexy supermodels ;)

@patricknotstar easy, become rich