Verg0

Right time to move out?

4 posts in this topic

This is gonna be a bit longer but I appreciate every one of you who is reading and sharing perspective ❤️

I am really struggling to decide if moving out is the right move in my life right now. (I'm 21) I just came back to my hometown after almost a year of traveling around. Now I'm in a process of clarifying what I want to do next, what is aligned with my life purpose. 

A very good friend asked me if we should move into the city together and of course it's got a lot of benefits to it and it feels exciting. 

- experiencing City life for the first time (coming from a little village) 

-possibility to socialize more and game 

-taking responsibility for living situation, being independent from parents 

-not having vibrational influence from parents (and noise from little baby siblings) 

-having freedom to trip whenever I want and grow my own shrooms (and other stuff) 

-having an accountability partner

But there are also some points that speak against it from my point of view...  That make me doubt and question this move. 

-loosing/investing time to work in a restaurant (or whatever job) to get money to pay for rent 

-less time to invest into projects related to my life purpose that I could build up for potential income faster without having to work

- way less money to invest in courses, coachings and travel that bring me closer to realizing my vision (I would be earning just enough to survive, there would be almost nothing left to save unless I work more which I don't want cause I value my time and side projects more than ever) 

-less freedom to travel whereever I want whenever I want (also for longer... For example: I thought about spending winter in another country where it's warm and that wouldn't be possible with this commitment to an apartment + job) 

- im not sure if I really want to live in that city/county close to my hometown or if I want to live in a van or on another continent in a village I really really loved when I was traveling there

-having less time to trip 

-having a friend in my apartment could also be a distraction 

-part of my vision is calling me to South America again but my ego mind is too terrified from my last ayahusasca experiences to accept that I have the possibility to train with a shaman (which is still calling me) and is now leading me to take a step back and just live a 'normal' life instead of instantly working towards going there again

I'm really confused and torn apart right now. A lot of friends say: "Don't do it, you're gonna waste that money and time that you can invest into realizing your purpose more." And the guy that wants to move out with me is fully convinced it's gonna be a good move and time for both of us. 

In the end I can imagine both is gonna be amazing and the right choice.

But what do you guys think? 

I would really appreciate your input. Of course I have to decide it for myself in the end. 

Blessings 

not sure what you will decide, but there's no shame in staying with parents. 

I would pursue whatever your heart wants the most. 

Genesis 27:27-29

The typical narrative would advocate you need to get out and experience things because you are in your prime age for having the energy to do so, but I am going to challenge that narrative and say you are actually SO young that you have the time to exercise some patience and be strategic about things. Take 6,8,10,12 months to work your ass off and save money at home while you contemplate what you desire and plan your next move. You said you just came back, so unless your living situation is toxic and detrimental, what's the hurry to get up and leave already?

Ultimately you are going to have to make your own decision, and will have to navigate through that. Just be sure to balance your pragmatism and intuition together. Good luck ^_^!

hrhrhtewgfegege