Evoke

Clubbing without alcohol and drugs?

6 posts in this topic

I have always been drinkning while clubbing, all my life. I have also used cocaine a lot and everytime im drunk i start to think about how nice it would be to take cocaine. 

I often find myself in party situations with people who are drunk and takes drugs. 

I want to learn game instead but it seems so boring to be sober in these type of situations.

Also im into spirituality and everytime i have gone out i cant meditate for days afterwards and my mood is shitty, sucidal thoughs if i have taken cocaine. 

I have a history of misuse of adhd medications but i have stopped taken them. 

Any tips? 

Edited by Evoke
Spelling

1) Just bite the bullet and go sober forever from now on. Learn to pump up your own state. This is doable.

2) Replace all that shit with DMT vape pen.

3) Combo of both, cycling.

I've never had a single drink while gaming. Never done cocaine although I've been offered it. Never done weed although I've been offered it. I've even been offered ketamine.

One of my wings goes to Zedd's after parties where they pass around trays of cocaine. But his morals are such that he doesn't do any drugs ever. And everyone there knows that. So when the cocaine tray is passed around the table they just skip over him out of respect. All you gotta do is set clear boundaries. If someone questions you why, you tell them it's against your morals.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Evoke said:

I have always been drinkning while clubbing, all my life. I have also used cocaine a lot and everytime im drunk i start to think about how nice it would be to take cocaine. 

I often find myself in party situations with people who are drunk and takes drugs. 

I want to learn game instead but it seems so boring to be sober in these type of situations.

Also im into spirituality and everytime i have gone out i cant meditate for days afterwards and my mood is shitty, sucidal thoughs if i have taken cocaine. 

I have a history of misuse of adhd medications but i have stopped taken them. 

Any tips? 

That is what I did for a long time but I got naturally high from music and dancing. One good primer is doing karaoke and meditation. It is a good combination. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Just bite the bullet and go sober forever from now on. Learn to pump up your own state. This is doable.

2) Replace all that shit with DMT vape pen.

3) Combo of both, cycling.

I've never had a single drink while gaming. Never done cocaine although I've been offered it. Never done weed although I've been offered it. I've even been offered ketamine.

One of my wings goes to Zedd's after parties where they pass around trays of cocaine. But his morals are such that he doesn't do any drugs ever. And everyone there knows that. So when the cocaine tray is passed around the table they just skip over him out of respect. All you gotta do is set clear boundaries. If someone questions you why, you tell them it's against your morals.

Im turning 35 this year. Is it still possible/worthwhile to learn game? I have been partying all my adult life and got some results with girls without knowing about game. But i feel i have been stagnated in this area of my life. 

Some part of me just wanna quit partying and clubs altogether due to my drug use related to this area.

Sorry for bad grammar, english is not my native language and im on my phone. 

@Evoke I never did drugs, but I did drink (not too heavily, but I was usually having a glass or two of strong drink) but was never addicted.

Though for me this whole corona situation helped me distance myself from that night life for a bit and realize how good I feel when I take a moment, relax and not consume any alcohol. This whole situation just made me appreciate my health more and that was enough to make me not drink anymore. Very grateful for that.

I have a glass of wine here and there, but it's like once in a few months, usually when there's some kind of celebration/birthday. Even then I would just order juice.

And I still have fun even without alcohol. 

I sometimes get nervious when I'm among new people in social situations, but... I don't know, I just push through that. 

Edited by somegirl

2 hours ago, Evoke said:

Im turning 35 this year. Is it still possible/worthwhile to learn game?

It's possible but you gotta be serious about it. You should act fast.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.