Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dodo

Pain In Third Eye Region

8 posts in this topic

Recently I experience pain in that region as stated in title whenever I look up and especially when I look up and then to the right and to the left. 

Is this just the case of eye strain or something related to the 6th chakra? Anyone else experiencing this or have knowledge in this? 

Thank you.

Oops this should probably go in Alternative Healing section. 

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster when i was 16 i used to provoke that pain during boring classes. i kinda liked its feeling and it was a great concentration exercise, even though i wasn't aware of its benefits by the time. sometimes i use it as a key to activate mindfulness of the present moment.

but it has not anything to do with moving my eyeballs. it's more like mentally focusing on that area of the body.

unborn Truth

26 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Dodoster when i was 16 i used to provoke that pain during boring classes. i kinda liked its feeling and it was a great concentration exercise, even though i wasn't aware of its benefits by the time. sometimes i use it as a key to activate mindfulness of the present moment.

but it has not anything to do with moving my eyeballs. it's more like mentally focusing on that area of the body.

I am currently provoking it too, its a weird feeling. Its definitely pain, but I keep on looking there, because i dont want to feel like it's bitch

I cant provoke it just by concentrating on the area. It feels like a wound from a knife in my third eye, which is weird cause i have this distant memory that my third eye was destroyed to protect me from other realms or something. But yeah the memory is probably bullshit

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

I have never experienced much pain in the third eye but used to experience a lot of pressure on it years ago, sometimes to the point of discomfort when I was going through lots of shifts. Sometimes it felt like a burning pebble throbbing in my head.

What I would do is place the back of my hand on my forehead and stretch my fingers out, and kind of visualised the area opening up to allow it to breathe and allow excess energy to flow outward. Almost like you are 'opening' or 'expanding' the tight space which releases pressure. It would create instant relief for me. Give it a go next time.

The pain is likely the result of more energy moving through energy centres as a result of living and practice. I would temprarily avoid interested we pranayamas and focusing on it in meditation. 

Edited by Arman

10 minutes ago, Arman said:

I have never experienced much pain in the third eye but used to experience a lot of pressure on it years ago, sometimes to the point of discomfort when I was going through lots of shifts. Sometimes it felt like a burning pebble throbbing in my head.

What I would do is place the back of my hand on my forehead and stretch my fingers out, and kind of visualised the area opening up to allow it to breathe and allow excess energy to flow outward. Almost like you are 'opening' or 'expanding' the tight space which releases pressure. It would create instant relief for me. Give it a go next time.

I feel it as a solid pain on the inside, as in the whole front of my brain is being ministabbed, but going to try that anyway. 

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

13 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

I feel it as a solid pain on the inside, as in the whole front of my brain is being ministabbed, but going to try that anyway. 

Consider seeing a doctor as well dude.

26 minutes ago, Arman said:

Consider seeing a doctor as well dude.

Is all good man, no matter how egoic i still am compared to most actualisers, I am an ego that is not attached to this form and even secretly hope death comes quicker, i mean, i cannot die, so maybe death will actually be awesome.

This life feels to me like a waste,  but I do enjoy while im here. I dont really want to prolong it

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

18 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

Is all good man, no matter how egoic i still am compared to most actualisers, I am an ego that is not attached to this form and even secretly hope death comes quicker, i mean, i cannot die, so maybe death will actually be awesome.

This life feels to me like a waste,  but I do enjoy while im here. I dont really want to prolong it

Yes, when our circumstances are unpleasant, there is some relief in the idea of death, isn't there?

Still, this way of thinking is one emotional vista of many. Sometimes it is a leverage point that allows us to raise to a more satisfying experience.