Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RevoCulture

Integrating Awakening Within Society & Culture

23 posts in this topic

What follows isn't offered through the lens of right or wrong, should or shouldn't be.  It, instead, seeks to have an honest and humble effect as a witness to what is.  A witness or form of healthy measurement regarding a person's knowledge and application of "I am eternal consciousness, I am not the materials of my body or the character of my ego."

Throughout spiritual or conscious type circles, this forum, I tend to find a strong sense of pride or ego in people's proclamations about the nature of "I."  As if stating "we are not the body or character mask of the ego, we are eternal consciousness," was a finishing move in some spiritual combat game.  What does that really mean though?  It's comparable to saying a tree is a tree.  Yes, we call that object, that essence, that form, a tree but is that really encompassing the depths of its nature, does that really explain what it is?

Recognizing the complex weave of "I" is a massive accomplishment, hands down.  At the same time, the difference between an intellectual interpretation and a visceral one is of cosmic proportions.  Within the visceral experience, a path of spiraling degrees, greater and greater degrees of awakening or enlightenment. 

Psychedelics, meditation, contemplation have played key roles in my journey.  While psychedelics do an excellent job of pulling us deeper into the unified field, we don't remain, and we lose the conscious knowledge or essence of that space as we reintegrate.  We are forever changed by the experience, but the design of the human brain, its available RAM/Processing power, data storage, etc., doesn't accommodate the magnitude.  But, maybe the point isn't being all-knowing, maybe it is to taste, to become witness to, and then work within the design as we are capable of doing.

An absolutely unified position has no division, the singularity, eternal consciousness, Tat.  It is a unified body.  The proclamation about the deeper truth of our being being eternal consciousness, unified reality, should then be somewhat measurable through our actions, how we live.  Do we live as though we are divided or as though we are one? Do we seek private bank accounts, my home, my car, my life, my job, my travel, my spiritual awakening?  We express our knowledge of eternal consciousness more through the lens of primal biology than anything else at this point, a deep dualistic expression. 

Again, this isn't about right or wrong, it is about awakening, human evolution. When a person's sense of self drives past the body and mind into eternal consciousness and takes root, their ability to function from that place becomes empowered.  The empowerment comes from a truthful and visceral knowingness of themselves as that space, one and the same.  A state of being that can not be known from a purely intellectual regurgitation of "I am not the body or the mind, I am eternal consciousness."  Right and wrong, have no value here, it is about what comes from what.  Each step in the path is vital, equal.  There is no rush, it all unfolds.  My point and emphasis is on being truthful, honest about where we are and what we can expect from a particular embodiment of knowledge.

There is no human community on this planet that functions in a way that promotes a deliberate and effective path to conscious awakening while also ensuring the longevity of the species. (A complex position that incorporates developing technology and continued collection of data in the drive towards conscious awakening.)  Longevity is required to ensure higher degrees of awakening, and awakening is required to implement systems that ensure longevity.

We can all witness actions, our own and others.  The next expression of human culture and society shaped within the context of awakening consciousness would look and function in a very different way than what we have had thus far. Good and bad, right and wrong don't apply.  It is about the awakening and evolution of conscious expression. 

My point again, be mindful when seeing or proclaiming one of the dominant finishing moves, "I am not my body, or mind, or ego, I am eternal consciousness."

We live in a system, culture, and society, a narrative that is rooted in being the body, the mind, the ego.  Our job is to establish the next step, the new system, the next narrative or perspective based on eternal truth, based on our knowledge of being eternal consciousness.  The question is what does that mean, how is that expressed?  This question is way more complex than simply stating "I am not my body or mind, or ego, I am eternal consciousness."

Edited by RevoCulture

3 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

The question is what does that mean, how is that expressed?  This question is way more complex than simply stating "I am not my body or mind, or ego, I am eternal consciousness."

This is so very true, and I feel like humanity as a whole, including awakened beings, is still in the early infant stage of embodying higher consciousness. It's as you say a challenge already because our systems are not capable of holding the magnitude of understanding and consciousness - and this seems necessary to embody that. Moreover, we have no mirrors, no grown up, awake beings that show us how to be with one another.

That's why I tend to intuit that it first is gonna take a group of exclusively mature, highly conscious beings to explore what it means to live from that place. Then, a structure needs to be found and held that allows people to enter, mature and awaken while the whole community/system stays in balance. I feel this is the most challenging part of it all. How do we build a community so conscious that no darkness can bring it out of harmony, out of balance - that literally outshines all darkness and swallows division to leave only Love, Truth, and ever deepening realization? To me, this is one of the most fascinating questions ever. And I want to help humanity take the first steps, even though this endeavour might take thousands of years.

I feel like we are in a long evolutionary process of adapting our systems to hold ever more high states of consciousness - I mean that's what has obviously been happening in the universe and it feels like an archetypal, natural pattern of God to do so. 

I also intuit that great, awakened thinkers and story tellers might show us how it could be done through novels and such - maybe exploration must be the first step which then inspires us to try things out. I'm so driven to make some steps in this direction. I don't care how many communities failed. Let's try again! For love <3 

@peanutspathtotruth

Well said! 

You and I appear to be lockstep.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.  

Humanity is rather pliable in my opinion.  Talking at people, discussions, etc., has the ability to inspire and is a necessary part of the process.  Demonstrating principles through highly functioning systems that produce results will have people lining up to participate. 

Appreciate you!

@Nahm

Could you imagine if the scientific community commented, theorized, and summarized everything as "its science," and never did the deep dive analysis?  What if they never tested and clearly defined the principles and constantly offered little truisms?

There is a formula, a comprehensive formula with detailed precision at work. 

I do hope there is a day when your offerings drive beyond the tired spiritual quips, that is, for those of us that have been around the block a few times.  Your offerings are probably helpful for those who are brand new, a source of inspiration that doesn't really say anything while saying something.  Spiritual memes that have been around for a long time, repeated once again, nothing added. 

Its like being at a dog park and you are simply pointing and saying, "thats a dog.  look over there thats a dog.  hey, did you see that?  its a dog." 

Maybe that makes you feel empowered, helpful.  Maybe, I am in the wrong for pointing it out.  Obviously, this is part of your path. 

Wow, thanks. Amazing. I never realized that is a dog. 

@RevoCulture

What was said was…

21 hours ago, Nahm said:

@RevoCulture

All answered by awakening. 

and not any of what was implied to have been said….

9 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

@Nahm

Could you imagine if the scientific community commented, theorized, and summarized everything as "its science," and never did the deep dive analysis?  What if they never tested and clearly defined the principles and constantly offered little truisms?

I do hope there is a day when your offerings drive beyond the tired spiritual quips, that is, for those of us that have been around the block a few times.  Your offerings are probably helpful for those who are brand new, a source of inspiration that doesn't really say anything while saying something.  Spiritual memes that have been around for a long time, repeated once again, nothing added. 

Its like being at a dog park and you are simply pointing and saying, "thats a dog.  look over there thats a dog.  hey, did you see that?  its a dog." 

Maybe that makes you feel empowered, helpful.  Maybe, I am in the wrong for pointing it out.  Obviously, this is part of your path. 

Dog is a thought. 

Projection can get so common place, in a group think manor, that it goes unnoticed. 

But it can never go unfelt. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

and not any of what was implied to have been said….

What was implied and how do you know?

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Dog is a thought. 

You are implying here, projecting your sense of my offering. 

8 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

What was implied and how do you know?

24 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

@Nahm

Implied to have been said, isn’t knowing anything was said at all. 

“You are implying here, projecting your sense of my offering.” 

Dog is a thought, which could be projected if you will, onto perception, and then it can be believed there is a dog, a separate me, a separate you, etc. 

Again… all ‘answered’ by awakening. 

Interesting commentary.  I do feel we have to not expect or demand perfection from the most conscious and awakened beings.  Even the most awakened beings are finite though they may have accessed infinite states.  Thus we can build turquoise communities but also keep the expectations grounded.  Even the most advanced beings alive are still prone to human mistakes.  We may not ever be able to reach a  community so advanced that it has transcended the all human flaws and imperfections and I don't think that should ever be the goal.  I think we have to accept all of our Individual shortcomings, whatever they may be, and Love these aspects or ourselves as much as any other aspect.  Going in with full acceptance and love is what will pave the way for a highly developed community to flourish because it is able to remain humble and loving and conscious that it will never be perfect nor should that be the goal....but that as long as we are moving towards that end we can rest assured that it would be a place of great Love and Wisdom and a recognition of the human condition.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm

You projected and implied all over my sentiments. I can find no real attempt to listen or truly understand.  You seem to be more interested in asserting your vague quips than engaging in real human-to-human discussion.  It's the character you play.

If there was a ten-sided object present and I wished to discuss one of the sides you would continue to mention that there are other sides.  You would then go on to mention that the object really isn't the object i am trying to share, that I am lost in an illusion.   That is Nahml, to be expected. So superior in so many ways.

7 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

@Nahm

You projected and implied all over my sentiments. I can find no real attempt to listen or truly understand.  You seem to be more interested in asserting your vague quips than engaging in real human-to-human discussion.  It's the character you play.

If there was a ten-sided object present and I wished to discuss one of the sides you would continue to mention that there are other sides.  You would then go on to mention that the object really isn't the object i am trying to share, that I am lost in an illusion.   That is Nahml, to be expected. So superior in so many ways.

Again, what was said was “all answered by awakening”.

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Again, what was said was “all answered by awakening”.

"Again" Interesting choice

"what was said was "all answered by awakening." - that is one of the many comments offered my friend.

Seems like you would have enough insight to realize, if "all answered by awakening" was enough then we wouldn't need this forum.  There would be a static page that says, "awakening answers all" or something. 

Here is paradoxical nature, it isn't that awakening doesn't answer all, it does, but part of the awakening process is the discussions and events along the way.  

For the seeker that has already realized the power of awakening, your comments are more like a buzzing fly or having your nose rubbed in it.  There is a desire for substance, please provide something with texture and grit.  

I wonder if you are hesitant due to the vulnerable position it would put you in.  Once you step away from these safe vague comments you put yourself in a position to be challenged, fairly or unfairly. 

All good, ultimately this is about my lack of interest in quips that don't really contribute much, over the top obvious, elementary in nature.   Anyway, I will openly welcome the nothingness of your somethingness.  My apologies, and appreciation.

Edited by RevoCulture

@Nahm Question, wondering if, as a moderator, what you are doing is showing a presence in the discussions?  You are making a quick reply as a method of engagement, a reflection of the business plan for the forum? 

TBH, your style of engagement as a moderator is offputting.  Enough to keep me out of the forum.  I expect more out of a moderator, humility, and intelligence around the subject matter.   I would expect the general population to make the type of comments you do, but not a moderator. 

It's hard to build a forum of high-quality seekers when there are moderators that don't raise the bar.  If the moderators act like clowns, delivering corny cheap spiritual quips while people are trying to have gritty conversations, all you can expect is a forum that looks like a circus.

@Nahm

Where can I file an official concern with Actualized.org?  If this is the way you are conducting yourself throughout the forum it should be addressed.  New seekers are often incredibly vulnerable, and this type of flippant behavior could be detrimental. 

@Nahm

Appreciate the info, honest and direct.

Thought I would get another "awakening answers all," leading me to an uncertain research routine of the subject and "awaken" to the proper channels.  However, with your direct and honest delivery of the details, I was able to "awaken" due to your humble sharing.  So nice to be grounded, share from the heart in simple terms, climb down from the mountain and mingle with the people.