Marinus

Seeing White Lights/sparkles

6 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is the write page to post this, so sorry if so.

Since one month I experience weird things maybebecause I trust my intuïtion and my subconciousness since then. In the evening I like to meditate while laying still, because it makes me fall asleep faster. Before I sleep I try things see: Scary And Awsome Experience on the alternative healing page.

Anyway I have been able to see white dots that look like dust. The first time was after my awsome and scary experience, the second time was yesterday. The first time I could see a couple of white dots in my bedroom which was dark, they seemed to be on the ceiling and didn't move even after I moved my head. When I turned on the lights I saw nothing, I switched the lights off and they were back. I repeated this a couple of times with no difference. After A while they weere gone.

Yesterday it was different, I just seated myself on my chair and suddenly I saw sparkles like I did before, first it appeared to be dust, but it wasn't. I accepted my situation and closed my eyes to check if I still saw them, but nothing I saw no sparkles. When I opend my eyes I saw them again even while moving. And suddenly they dissapeared.

I did some browsing and people with similar experiences said it was seeing another dimension and talked about angels. Things like this never happen when I am doing my regular meditation....

Does anyone knows something about this or am I going grazy? :P

@John Flores

54 minutes ago, John Flores said:

The most I can add from my own experiences are logical explanations. When we are really tired we can "see stars"...it's more like black/purple dots that disappear as soon as you try to spot them.

Sometimes the eyes play tricks on us. With strong enough beliefs one's mind can actually tap into the magical side of our world.

The things I saw were definitely white and I quite enjoyed, because it looked beautifull. I also read a book about the subconscious mind and since then I am more openminded then before. I also have expierenced seeing with my eyes closed for multiple times. It looks like A brief view like if you blink, but my eyes never opend.  I also experience more (so called) coincidences.

I think all these experiences are awsome, but it scares me too, because nobody I know can relate to this.

a monk was going through a training process and during his morning meditation he saw a flower bloom on the ground in front of him. he got up and went to report his experience to his master and asked him if that was a legit kensho. the zen master hit the monk in the head with his stick and shouted "you idiot!".

@Marinus it's just a sensory experience. meditation changes the structure of the brain and the practitioner may experience flashing lights, goosebumps, weird sounds etc. just move on. it's all makyo and has nothing to do with true realization.

unborn Truth

@Marinus I 100 percent experience blue field etoptic phenomena every single day, exactly as it is described in that picture, and have so for four plus years. It was brought on by spiritual practices.

You are fine

You are not alone

I treasure it, though I do not fully understand it.

I believe it to be mystical in nature, due to how it was awakened, and the various mystical experiences I have had surrounding it.

The kingdom of heaven is within.