Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

You and Experience Discussion

3 posts in this topic

Two camps:

1. You are the experience that is happening. This is equivalent to saying sounds hear, books read themselves, and colors see colors. In other words experiences are you.

2. You are not the experiences that you are experiencing. In this case it is unknown what you are but you not an experience. Thus you can't be experienced but you have the ability to experience. In other words experiences are yours but not you. 

I lean towards camp 2 since all experiences are creations/manifestations and I think the source of creation must be uncreated which would rule out all creations as being the source of creation. Thoughts?

8 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

I lean towards camp 2 since all experiences are creations/manifestations and I think the source of creation must be uncreated which would rule out all creations as being the source of creation. Thoughts?

Yes but at the same time there's no separation between the created and uncreated.

Notice how you are imagining these two camps.

On the simple grounds that each of these camps are being imagined, there is no difference between the two.

The more you try get of this through endless word games, the faster you dig yourself deeper into mental masturbation.

Stop imagining differences between things, and you’ll maybe get somewhere.