Eternal Unity

ONE

284 posts in this topic

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Given certain circumstances, anyone can do anything. For better or worse.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

From the absolute perspective, all is one and the concepts of good and evil are relative.

This is basic understanding and key realization on The Path.

Edited by Eternal Unity

Had a very active day today, including going out of town, practice Tai Chi and listening to a great 2 hr lesson on spiritual subjects. I feel very regenerated and motivated to continue my journey toward truth and beyond to whatever God has in store for me. 

I will share an insight:

Can I realize myself fully? If I am willing to be a creator of my realization, then absolutely, yes, I can. Indeed, that is the only way it can happen. And if I enact my creator nature then it WILL happen. So who am I? A creator being, of course. I am becoming more and more aware, as I wake up and discover who I really am, that I create my experiences. The thing is, there is no end to the capacity of one's realization and creation. So if there is no end, does that mean there is no beginning? From the absolute perspective, there isn't. Both beginning and end are within, say, a circle. An infinite circle. And no so as within a circle but are the circle itself. The experience of oneness is a state. A state of perfect, blissful balance. A complete sense of peace.

May we all have that experience as frequently as it can arrive. Or, rather, as often as we can create it. Keep walking The Path, you're doing great!

Edited by Eternal Unity
Realization of Self

Something is at work. Somewhere behind the universe, a great machine is ticking and turning its fabulous gears.

It is consciousness.

Mind is divine.

Sometimes you fall to the lowest of dephts in order to rise strong to the highest of peaks. This is growth. The building of resilience. The cultivation of wisdom.

Life's simplest answers are often the easiest to overlook.

I'm in the middle of an interesting week. I had a mini-awakening + Covid.

Strange experience. I was ill during an awakening before. But that was over 10 years ago. Anyway, got some profound insights.

Contemplation subject for New Years Eve - Time.

A drop of dew in divine pond
Elysian rivers of boundless time
Constellations beyond
Rejoice my soul with thine

There is a kind of a spiritual trap that many fall into as they begin to awaken. They discover a glimpse of God, they see a bit of their own magnificence and, boom, the ego leaps into action. “I am more special than you,” it says. And suddenly they are full of their own ego and hold themselves above the rest of us.

Day 6 of quarantine. I'm bored. Never thought that boredom is actually a problem... if a person is bored, fine, I thought, let him do something to pass the time... something he loves to do. But, this week is grueling... and I still have one more day until I go back to my routine.

Life without music can't exist.

Truth will out, seek it with all your heart.

To those who much is given, much is asked.

I am free. The field of consciousness is unboundedly open for me to explore it for an infinite amount of time.

The Godhead is an enlightened avatar.

Consciousness creates consciousness.

Is it possible to imagine a God who is not love, while still being all-powerful and all-knowing? - Yes, it is possible to IMAGINE such a being since you're ability to imagine is unbounded, so by necessity, ALL possibilities are within the realm of imagination. Now, does it make it true? No. Because if God is NOT love, then God is fear. And fear, by definition, is What You Are Not. What You Really Are IS all-powerful and all-knowing, hence, the statement is not within the domain of truth.