Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero in progress

How Thinking About Other Implys Ego

5 posts in this topic

You have to look into this for yourself.

But when you do, you will see, thoughts about others, Create a ego that you experience. 

This is happening all the time, on very subtle levels. It happens automatically.

It is a illusion.

When you have a opinion or story of someone else, (other) it's a thought. A figment of ones imagination.

Thinking of a other, that is image of other. In doing so create image of yourself.  

This can't be figured about by the mind. Only seen in direct contact with this I am try to point to.

Seriously look into it for yourself.  The thoughts are constructing story's, in your experience, it happens all the time. All thoughts are extremely magnetic & entrancing. This is the strength of this illusion. 

Our beliefs, ideas, opinions and all the story's in our heads, are just sensations arising. 

Contemplate this.

oh for sure, the stories get very tricky in our minds when we think about others. It is mostly ,if not all, projection.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

7 hours ago, Callum A said:

You have to look into this for yourself.

But when you do, you will see, thoughts about others, Create a ego that you experience. 

This is happening all the time, on very subtle levels. It happens automatically.

It is a illusion.

When you have a opinion or story of someone else, (other) it's a thought. A figment of ones imagination.

Thinking of a other, that is image of other. In doing so create image of yourself.  

This can't be figured about by the mind. Only seen in direct contact with this I am try to point to.

Seriously look into it for yourself.  The thoughts are constructing story's, in your experience, it happens all the time. All thoughts are extremely magnetic & entrancing. This is the strength of this illusion. 

Our beliefs, ideas, opinions and all the story's in our heads, are just sensations arising. 

Contemplate this.

One word: Powerful 

Thank you <3

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Callum A said:

@Dodoster you got this bro ;)

Woo So I think I get it, its like judging your own art haha. Better to accept your art then judge it, and accept it as art showing just a small part of the other. Like one over infinity small part because everyone'sas deep as source.

Like Trump is one of the best targets for such contemplation, because so many people judge him

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟