Matt23

Opinions: Provoked or Unprovoked Urine Test for Heavy Metals?

30 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Matt23 I was/am currently on 50mg of DMSA and 25mg of ALA. The effect was tolerable for me but I was feeling pretty tired/brain foggy the day after stopping, not so much memory wise. Might help if you time it so that your first round ends on an off day where you don't need to do anything intense/cognitively taxing I would suggest. I think maybe I started a bit high on DMSA but so far okay. 

i also did a first round with 50 mg DMSA, no ALA

but then got Covid and couldn't determine what are the side effects and what the virus.

Next round i'll probably do just 100 mg DMSA, no ALA

Those sound like high doses (50mg and 100mg).  Did you guys start lower and then work up to those?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

No I just started at 50mg DMSA, think I was reading it in the book that it was okay to start there, but I guess if I were to recommend it to someone 25mg is what I'd go with.. and everyone's different with sensitivity.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

10 hours ago, Matt23 said:

Those sound like high doses (50mg and 100mg).  Did you guys start lower and then work up to those?

no i only had 100mg capsules, had to halve them to even get 50mg

On 2/6/2022 at 9:26 PM, puporing said:

No I just started at 50mg DMSA, think I was reading it in the book that it was okay to start there, but I guess if I were to recommend it to someone 25mg is what I'd go with.. and everyone's different with sensitivity.

Cheers.  Ya, i suppose it couldn't hurt to start lower.  Though, I was just reading one of the studies Leo posted wkth his heavy metal detox video, and they listed many other studies using childre  at 30mg/kg.  Even one study where they took 780 infants feom like 20-33 months old with some of the testing being at 30mg/kg.

On 2/7/2022 at 6:43 AM, PurpleTree said:

no i only had 100mg capsules, had to halve them to even get 50mg

I think i got confused between your guys' overall dose (e.g. 100mg) vs. the dose "rule" (e.g. 30mg/kg).  

@Matt23 Just wanted to update that I had not experienced side effects after the 2nd round on 50mg DMSA/25mg ALA. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

Nice!  

How much does it cost for you to do a round in total?

I wrote a new topic on the health section of the forum trying to see if I made any mistakes in my math.  = 

In sum:  I figured it would cost $324 per 3-day round (excluding extra supplements).  

Sound right? 

This is for DMSA every 4 hours, 6 times a day. 

Noo that is so far out haha. I don't know about bodyweight calculation.. it really doesn't need to be so precise like that unless you're not average weight.

You start on a low-ish dose eg 25mg DMSA and/or 25mg ALA every 3 hours (if you take them together that is, or every 4 hrs if just DMSA). 

So for me since the bottles are 90 pills I just do 30 pills worth of both per round (that works out to be 30 * 3 hrs = 90 hrs or 3 days + 18hrs). It's okay to do 3-4 days doesn't have to be exactly 3 days. So really the cost is 1/3 of each bottle every round (like roughly 2 * $10 = $20 USD for both DMSA and ALA). 

Seems like the body weight thing is confusing you, I would get the "Mercury Detoxification Manual" if you're not sure but it's pretty simple math. Hope that clarifies things. Please don't take such large quantities! 

PS, Feel free to dm me if you have more specific questions.

Edited by puporing

22 hours ago, puporing said:

Noo that is so far out haha.

Ah! lol.  Cheers.  Felt like it.  

Maybe I made a mistake when I did 12.5mg x 6 and shoulda done 1.25mg x 6.  Leo said I was off by a factor of ten.  But he said "I told you the cost" so, I felt a bit chastised.  But fuck.. jesus I just get feeling really pissed at him sometimes for how he talks in a way that like puts people down. Not necessary. 

BUUUUTTTT... anyhoo.  

Ya, maybe it was the weight conversion thing.  Anyways, makes more sense now.  

22 hours ago, puporing said:

PS, Feel free to dm me if you have more specific questions.

Cheers!

@Matt23 LoL sorry to hear.. maybe he's just stressed someone might take a dangerous dose after viewing his video... it could be life-threatening... It's good you're cross checking, and glad it makes sense now!