BipolarGrowth

How to Permanently Lock-in “Zero Gravity” on the Level of Perception

5 posts in this topic

How to Permanently Realize “Zero Gravity” on the Level of Perception (Spiritual Insight Guide)

I reached this permanent shift in awareness and perception I call “zero gravity” a few months ago which is quite rare, interesting, and enjoyable. This is likely the first in-depth guide to reaching this specific permanent shift which has been made. Feel free to ask questions about anything which is not clear in the video. 

Here’s the thread I made about this shift when it occurred: 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth

Beside the point, but you want some kind of script for your videos and as script I mean some basic key words that help you to cover all topics in logical order. Now what happens is that you use insanely amout of excess time that would be needed and also you lose yourself many times talking things that aren't important for the purpose of main topic.

Please just don't take this like your video would have been bad or something, but rather as thing to concider working with. Also I would talk about these concepts with your friends if you have those that are interested about spirituality so you can effortlessly express that what you understand.

Still after all I think that this video is extremely useful for beginners that need some more time to contemplate things.

Thanks for uploading it <3

Who told you that "others" are real?

It's a most peculiar feeling. It feels like walking, but not on the ground, or like floating, but not in the air. 

When D.T. Suzuki was asked what Satori feels like, he said "It feels like everyday normal life, but two inches off the ground". 

Master Yang-jing asked Hsu Yun: "Who is carrying this corpse around?"

On 1/24/2022 at 2:05 PM, Tim R said:

Who is carrying this corpse around?

:) I spent a lot of time with that one.