Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tech36363

Elon pays NEGLIGIBLE TAX

25 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Tech36363 said:

@DocWatts The problem is consciousness of society needs to be raised . Competent people need to be in power . Not someone who says they will bring a utopia but causes total catastrophe like in communist countries . Extreme capitalism is also societies fault , not the companies who are doing it . In a conscious society the dynamic would be different . Just changing economic system will not do anything . everything from ground up in every individual needs to be taught the way of life 

Agreed. I would only add that a society's material production base and level of consciousness are interlinked and interdependent.

Just like economic changes alone won't transform society without collective developmental changes, collective developmental change won't happen on a large scale if individuals aren't given opportunities to self actualize.

Hard to do that if you're a wage slave who spends the majority of your waking life performing demeaning labor that's completely disconnected from anything that individual cares about. Say what you want about Marx (and there's a lot to say), but his theory of the Alienation of Labor is highly relavant when it comes to self actualization potentials within contemporary societies.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

1 hour ago, Tech36363 said:

@DocWatts The problem is consciousness of society needs to be raised . Competent people need to be in power . Not someone who says they will bring a utopia but causes total catastrophe like in communist countries .

don't buy into this, that is exactly what these people use to hinder themselves and others from taking next steps

10 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

don't buy into this, that is exactly what these people use to hinder themselves and others from taking next steps

Could you articulate what you mean a bit more? I'm not really sure what you are trying to convey in response to the previous post.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

4 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Could you articulate what you mean a bit more? I'm not really sure what you are trying to convey in response to the previous post.

no, i will not articulate but tell you.

it's not going to happen in the west because of our information distribution system, paradigm, past and freedoms we are used to.

unless we destroy our environment really bad, but even then it won't work because people like stalin are unable to have solutions in such places, so it would rather be a more bluebased environment friendly system, which would be justified.

it's just let alone by everyone's intution these people will not become big anymore.

it's just misused argumentation from keeping yourself on keeping on exploring more social solutions.

Edited by Windappreciator