AndylizedAAY

4th Wall Breaks From Leo

7 posts in this topic

A long time ago, when I first began to be more consistent with watching Leo's content, Leo responded to my thoughts and actions. At first, it seems like I am telling you coincidences but I just knew it could not be coincidences even though Leo posted those videos ages ago (one of them I remember are about belief systems). The 4th wall break that is the most convincing to be one is when I USE to play video games while listening. Something got my attention and then said, "See, you were doing whatever you were doing, and then you were like yeah! I need more of that!" This could have happened because of some kind of communication form of consciousness. Another one was when Leo asked me who I was and then I silently responded that I was nothing and then he said, "Don't give me high conscious answers like your nothing, no tell me who you as an ego think you are!" I had no answer and then he went on with the video. Another one has the least evidence because he was not asking me a question or did not respond to what I was doing but he spoke my thought saying "he is just trying to sneak his beliefs". He then said that he was offering something different and went on with the video. If Leo does not remember, it could be because of a different state of consciousness. If he does, I would be surprised which would be a secret between him and I. I just wanted to share what happened. And it's not like I had the urge of sharing, (I'm okay with my solipsistic bubble), I was doing more productive things.

Exact Thing Happened To Me.   
Playing Games, Listening To Leo In The Background. Until Something Caught My Attention. ;) 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S What caught your attention? Do you still listen to Leo in the background or do you take notes? Do you think what caught your attention just a coincidence or only explainable through a deeper state of consciousness?  

@AndylizedAAY More than likely these experiences are just examples of the one universal mind interacting with itself. Several years ago when I got into conscious deliberate creation, I would use inner conversations and scripting different scenarios with people. Many times events would play out where the people would say verbatim the inner conversations or scripting I had done. When this first happens to you, you really feel like you are living in the Matrix. I am sure there are times when it's just a coincidence or reticular activating system, but I had too many and they were too precise for this to be the case. 

Edited by Matthew85

13 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Vincent S What caught your attention? Do you still listen to Leo in the background or do you take notes? Do you think what caught your attention just a coincidence or only explainable through a deeper state of consciousness?  

No, that was something I used to do when I began listening to Leo on youtube, a few years ago (not that time has anything to do with it) but I started listening for real, instead of using his work as some mental-masturbation. (Not saying that you do, just explaining my own process)
I realized that I everything that I was using as a distraction, to run away from the Truth: Was bringing me suffering. I had to cut out whatever was overshadowing the Truth.

I don't really take notes, in that I Listen instead. And connect the dots with my direct experience.  For me, taking notes don't really do anything, I cant sit and take notes on something that can only be experienced, right here and right now.

Leo often say: It will take you 10-20 years to understand what I am saying here. There is some truth to that: Even though I have had many many many awakenings after I started really doing the work: Somethings that Leo point out in his vids from years ago, are still of Relevance and still help me with whatever I am working on.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

It is much more fucked up than that, you're imagining that there is a 4th wall that is broken sometimes, there actually has never been such a thing as a 4th wall. 

When you are watching a movie or a video, or reading a book, or talking to, perceiving, someone etc in your dream, is there really something out there, is there really a 4th wall?

Edited by Vibroverse

@Vibroverse Good question, I don't have a good answer other than that I have no other explanation of how I was acknowledged at the current moment. As for my dreams, I guess I can say a 4th wall break is reflecting back to the nature of the dream or who I am in it.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
Minor grammar mistakes.