KatiesKarma

Demonic faces

5 posts in this topic

Friend of my mother got some brain infection and spent two months in a coma where he kept seeing demonic figures and faces, now he converted to Christianity and stopped smoking crack (lol). 

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, KatiesKarma said:

now he converted to Christianity and stopped smoking crack (lol). 

Sounds good??

I'm not sure what to think about it. Maybe she somehow saw faces of her family when they were visiting.

1 hour ago, Username said:

I'm not sure what to think about it. Maybe she somehow saw faces of her family when they were visiting.

@Username he* & nah. He was in a state of waking up, going unconscious and in-between, where he saw those figures. My guess is that drug addiction is actually demonic.

Scare whatever is scaring you right back. Metaphors from the subconscious. For me its often a fear, or an unknown behavior being represented darkly for contrast, or phobia etc. Getting into a state/space of strength so you are no longer afraid, grounding, eventually understanding what that imagery represents and integration is what heals it in my case.

Try not to take anything in a dream, vision, third eye whatever state at face value, unless its a basic processing dream but we don't usually remember those.

Edited by BlueOak