Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B222

How you treat a lady?

8 posts in this topic

Not a lot of experience. Tell me what’s bad, what’s good. Resources, etc? Much appreciated. 

This question is too broad to answer constructively. Give us some more context.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Suppose it’s more the kinda mindset to adopt when trying to attract women, which is also too broad, but realised I’ve probably been misaligned with higher values. Not exactly sure what I’m asking atm. Might be guilty of objectifying a bit ?

edit: only to an extent tho and feels more of an act rather than what I actually want and know. Bit confused. Got some conditioning to release… I value connection over anything tho but been acting the big man?

Edited by B222

Treat her like dirt, of course, if she is into it. If she is vanilla, start from traditional sex and slowly increase the non-sexual domination as well. You can transform her into a BDSM whore if you keep fingering her pussy even while non-sexually dominating her.

On it. I’m a little animal when I get going 

I'd recommend watching the "How to Get Laid" series Leo made recently.

treat her like shes your bestfriend but have things going in your life so she isn't your world 24/7. This is good

for her, you and the relationship. 

Also if you just wanna fuck no strings attached treat her like dogshit lol