Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rasheed

Is Joe Biden actually fake Joe Biden? Huge Fraud? (This post confused me, HELP!)

8 posts in this topic

https://www.realitycreation.org/neither-president-nor-joe-biden/

Frederick Dodson is great self-improvement teacher, He has written great books, I also sometimes read his blog posts. This blog posts is crazy in a sense. It confused me but at the same time, it’s like a mind-fuck. I do not think Dodson is Trump supporter, obviously not. Neither me, of course. Dodson is too conscious to be Trump supporter. 

• Is Joe Biden actually fake? WTF? Help! Is this just conspiracy theory or true?

Honestly, looking at info Fred Dodson provided it’s look legit. Also, I trust Frederick Dodson, I read his books, his work is great.

I decided to ask here because it’s seems nuts for me but at the same time, it looks legit.

What do you think?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Reptilian overlord Biden?

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

22 minutes ago, vizual said:

Reptilian overlord Biden?

:D:D:D 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Comparing facial structure over huge stretches of time is silly. Your skull is made up of bone pieces attached together by sutures, and these bones can move depending on many factors. For example, stroke victims who lose the ability to move one side of their face have actual bone structure changes over years. For a more extreme example, look at how Steven Hawking's bone structure has changed over the course of his life. Your environment shapes a lot of who you are.

This is not to mention that differences in lighting can do A LOT to make your face look different (try this at home with a camera). ALSO, I bet it would be relatively easy to find pictures or videos of Joe Biden at points halfway between these two images, and there would be continuity. 

I mean at this point, I could go through the entire article and push back on every claim he makes like:

The problem: In all spontaneous flash-polls across the Internet, Biden is revealed as one of the least popular Presidents of all time.

There is absolutely no way people who engage in flash polls on the internet are a representative sample of the American population. Think of how many working-class Americans there are that barely use the internet at all.

As I said way back in my 9th of July Video Ask Me Anything 2021, a guy who had only 6 Million Twitter followers on inauguration day (as compared to 88 Million followers for Trump and similar numbers for Obama, Clinton, etc.) couldn’t possibly be “the most voted for President of all time”, as claimed by Wikipedia, NY Times, Washington Post, etc. Biden could barely draw a crowd of 200 people when he spoke publicly – in large cities!

I don't even think this deserves a reply. This is something that someone who is terminally online would say. Trump was an extremely divisive figure who used Twitter extensively and in a novel way, compared to any other president. Of course he is going to have more Twitter followers. His tweets were all over the news a lot of the time.

Notice how Bidens hands magically go inside the microphones in this “press conference”:

I have seen this video before and it seems highly plausible that it is actually real; check out some of the pictures from that day. The microphones are oriented in a counter-intuitive way.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/18/youtube-videos/no-biden-didnt-fake-interview-front-green-screen/

But I don't have the time to do this, nor do I think it is worth it; this seems to just be pure insanity. Rigorously debunking all of these claims would take so much time that almost nobody would bother doing it. Even if it were done, people will just make up more nonsense that you then have to figure out and debunk.

How would it be possible to fake an entire president with a (somehow extremely accurate) body double and create all of these photoshopped images and fake media creations. Think of how many individual people are involved in the U.S. Government and interact with Joe Biden. NONE of these people are going to notice? Or they have, and they are all in on the conspiracy? At this point, there is nothing you can do anyway and you're just completely fucked with no solutions.

Yeah guys, I thought about that as well and I agree with that as well. For me this was way too insane to be true that’s why I posted it, I did not want this to come out as a conspiracy theory. It is kind of crazy, total mind-fuck. I did not came up with a  solution for here as well. What @Ves says, makes sense, I also thought about that but what Dodson said that makes sense as well too, honestly I don’t know, It’s f-ed up.

50 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

What’s NOT Allowed:

.   Conspiracy theories (like Illuminati, Reptilians, 9/11 inside job, Flat Earth, Jews running the world, pedophilia rumors, etc)

https://www.actualized.org/forum/guidelines/

Do you follow the news at all? Pedophilia and sexual abuse among wealthy and powerful people is a real thing and a major problem. And should definitely not be said in the same vain as 'reptilians' and 'flat earth'.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

While I'm sure there are weird things going on with reality, this kind of nonsense is a distraction from the more important things you could be doing.

hrhrhtewgfegege