Yidaki

Don't say what you believe about vaccines

44 posts in this topic

This issue challenges the right understanding and application of the ideas that Leo has exposed in episodes such as:

- Collective Ego

- Understanding Survival

- Episode about BIAS

- Self-deception

- Conscious Politics

- Miniseries about the Myth of Science

- Episode about going Meta

- Episodes about Holism

And many others... (the original names are not exactly as I wrote them).

It is very difficult to really embody these ideas, and the way the conversation has been carried out in a micro-level (this forum) and macro-level (media and society in general) shows how far we are from actually embodying holistic thinking. ..

I've chosen to abandon the back and forth drama. In my mind politics is ego candy...the idea that we have to be involved in world affairs to advance spiritually is one where I respectfully disagree with Leo. 

To me in between the people who want to mask up the entire planet and require digital passports (those on the left) and the people who think vaccines are going to give them micro clots and AIDS lies common sense. Make the vaccines optional, mandatory for elderly in assisted living as covid is mostly a disease that affects the elderly and obese, and let everyone else have a choice to live as they wish.  I'm not a fan of this authoritarian push over covid response. 

I got my booster December 21 and live in an area where 5% wear masks and visited and area where 20% we're wearing them. I haven't put on a mask since November. To a degree I do believe in natural selection and don't think we need to cripple the supply chain by shutting everything down to mainly save people who only have a few years left to live anyways.

This is my stance and I don't necessarily think a person has to be a stage green nanny state pacifist who wants to put the entire planet into an umbrella society to advance spiritually. I don't have the experience of DMT use under my belt yet though. I acknowledge I am a sum of my societal programming and could easily have been programmed differently.  Alas all of life comes down to trying to control the masses with various programming.  The laws of nature dictate the strongest will win.   I sit by watching the game play out, preferring not to take sides. To me it's the game itself that is fascinating, not the outcome of it.

Will China displace our so called elites in places like the world bank calling for great resets? Will the groups come together in unity? Turn the page. Who will ultimately win the fight between Karen's wanting to spread around their world view? Lots of people like to think their viewpoints are more correct or enlightened... Maybe we can just learn to get along and respect each other's differences instead of saying "you must do it my way or else" which is what people who say "we are in this together" really mean.

Ive watched enough of Leo's videos to have heard him talk about personal responsibility vs community responsibility. Ultimately I believe our species is living out it's genetic destiny. 

Edited by sholomar

On 1/3/2022 at 8:18 AM, sholomar said:

I've chosen to abandon the back and forth drama. In my mind politics is ego candy...the idea that we have to be involved in world affairs to advance spiritually is one where I respectfully disagree with Leo. 

To me in between the people who want to mask up the entire planet and require digital passports (those on the left) and the people who think vaccines are going to give them micro clots and AIDS lies common sense. Make the vaccines optional, mandatory for elderly in assisted living as covid is mostly a disease that affects the elderly and obese, and let everyone else have a choice to live as they wish.  I'm not a fan of this authoritarian push over covid response. 

I got my booster December 21 and live in an area where 5% wear masks and visited and area where 20% we're wearing them. I haven't put on a mask since November. To a degree I do believe in natural selection and don't think we need to cripple the supply chain by shutting everything down to mainly save people who only have a few years left to live anyways.

This is my stance and I don't necessarily think a person has to be a stage green nanny state pacifist who wants to put the entire planet into an umbrella society to advance spiritually. I don't have the experience of DMT use under my belt yet though. I acknowledge I am a sum of my societal programming and could easily have been programmed differently.  Alas all of life comes down to trying to control the masses with various programming.  The laws of nature dictate the strongest will win.   I sit by watching the game play out, preferring not to take sides. To me it's the game itself that is fascinating, not the outcome of it.

Will China displace our so called elites in places like the world bank calling for great resets? Will the groups come together in unity? Turn the page. Who will ultimately win the fight between Karen's wanting to spread around their world view? Lots of people like to think their viewpoints are more correct or enlightened... Maybe we can just learn to get along and respect each other's differences instead of saying "you must do it my way or else" which is what people who say "we are in this together" really mean.

Ive watched enough of Leo's videos to have heard him talk about personal responsibility vs community responsibility. Ultimately I believe our species is living out it's genetic destiny. 

thoughtful comment. thanks a lot

@sholomar

On 1/3/2022 at 11:18 AM, sholomar said:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, is what comes to mind about Leo's approach to handling the pro and anti vax issues, and not admitting that there might be genuine, actual cases of a few people experiencing side effects from the vaccine, thus follow the anti position out of fear, while not admitting there's legitimate experience of a frightening illness a person survived from, that now they are germaphobes and follow pro vax just. out of fear of getting ill.