Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shin

Any Artist Out There ? :)

5 posts in this topic

Just had a really good idea for a comic artist.

Why not make a comic blog about your lower self and your higher self ?

You could even have a spiritual side to it, a subtil one in order to still be accessible to the average guys/girls.

What do you think people ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I have a dream of making comics as something on the side, thank you for the idea. :) I have these ideas for a graphic nove (long paged comic) and maybe I could add elements like these to certain characters, actually, now, because of you I had the idea of basing characters on spiritual ideas. I don't know if you remember me, but I was the one that made a topic about weather or not entertainment is a more productive carreer than psychology and am still sort of confused about that. I don't know if this is the place to ask or as a personal message, but do you think that entertainment helps our society? I see it as mostly pointless and meaningless and dont see any part of it in a spiritual society of people, all living their fullest and trying to give to one another love and knowledge.

Another thread:

Yes, I love drawing in general and reading the comics too, but haven't done both together yet. What a great idea to incorporate comics into life purpose if that's possible and what you want!

Yes, comics is a great idea.

Edited by Key Elements

8 hours ago, Sharpadox said:

I have a dream of making comics as something on the side, thank you for the idea. :) I have these ideas for a graphic nove (long paged comic) and maybe I could add elements like these to certain characters, actually, now, because of you I had the idea of basing characters on spiritual ideas. I don't know if you remember me, but I was the one that made a topic about weather or not entertainment is a more productive carreer than psychology and am still sort of confused about that. I don't know if this is the place to ask or as a personal message, but do you think that entertainment helps our society? I see it as mostly pointless and meaningless and dont see any part of it in a spiritual society of people, all living their fullest and trying to give to one another love and knowledge.

Ultimately it is all about what you love to practice the most, not what you logically think you need to do.

Sometimes big dreams are just ego based and not genuine at all, I for myself have big visions, but maybe it's just my ego who wants to feel important, because it never had any recognition whatsoever.

Maybe you won't like being a psychologist, even if you were competent, it is not because it has a direct impact on someone/something that a career is more viable than an another.

If you become an artist, and do some inspirational (and even silly) comics, I can guarantee you they can have an impact, even more than if you were a psychologist, because you would like it more, and so you will be better at it in the long run (= reaching more people because of your success).

So you really need to dig deep, because you could deceive yourself there, just like I could deceive myself into being a popular spiritual teacher/psychologist, instead of embracing my love for competitive card game (or vice-versa).

We don't know ourselves enough, that's why we can't make a choice right now, but it's all a matter of digging deep enough and doing the life purpose course dilligently.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them