Striving for more

Microdosing Fucked up my brain

5 posts in this topic

24th December I decided to micro dose & bad idea. 

My brain is not in a good state & 

That day I had also had Vitimins & l theanine which may have interacted. 

I also ate salmon yesterday, I believe it was pink farmed salmon, but I don't think that's a significant variable. 

I feel the same perhaps worse today than yesterday so no signs of improvements. 

I believe the micro dose may have been lab grown or synthetic form of mushrooms. 

I hope I recover because I just can't even really describe how my brain is right now, I have brain fog sometimes normally but this is definitely a very abnormal sensation & there is a constant migraine, it's not merely fatigue or brain fog it's this cranky foggy migraine feeling like the wiring got mashed up & it's pretty unpleasant. 

Again I'm not worried yet because it's been 2 days but there's no reason to say it will get better. I should be a lot more cautious psychoactive compounds are pushed way too lightly in this community it's not worth the risk. 

2 hours ago, Striving for more said:

I believe the micro dose may have been lab grown or synthetic form of mushrooms. 

2 hours ago, Striving for more said:

psychoactive compounds are pushed way too lightly in this community it's not worth the risk. 

Test your drugs. 

You fucked up not someone else. 

4 hours ago, Opo said:

You fucked up not someone else. 

Nice comment ... yh looking black there was a tone of blame there. 

I'm sorry that I don't have anything relevant to say, but your choice of substances primed a memory in me which I'll nevertheless share here, as I typed it out rather spontaneously:

One time I microdosed on LSD, took L-theanine, 5-HTP, cannabis AND meditated. I tried a Zen gazing technique on a tree maybe 2 miles away, and while I was intensely focusing on a specific point on this tree, I started to see a tiny version of those morphing effects that happens when you look at a grainy texture on LSD. Then I realized that what I was looking at was not physical, because it felt like I was looking at the tree as it was rendering, not like I was looking at a tree that "was there". Just as this happened, I had a tiny realization of "oh shit this is ego death!", and then I stood up and went for a walk, because I was not expecting that level of action.

I then sat down on a bench surrounded by some tall trees on a hill overseeing a gravel football field. I felt fine just sitting and enjoying the peace. As I was looking out at the scenery - the football field, the gravel road leading up to the bench, and the houses across the football field - I did a slow, blissful blink, and my imagination flashed an ethereal-looking eagle taking off slowly, which was rather random but interesting. Just after that, I felt a sense of connection to my relatives on my dad's side, most of whom have some kind of psychotic illness, and I had the distinct insight that "this state of being, it has been experienced many times before; it runs in your blood." I then felt my body slowly getting lighter and less solid, and then I had the distinctive feeling of having to resolve a dilemma: "should I dissolve or should I go home?" I chose to get up and walk home, just as I chose to stand up during the previous meditation, just like I did my first meditation, and my last. I'm still standing up today.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.