TruthSoldier

Trying to locate the origin of parallel realms and realities on N,N DMT (discussion)

9 posts in this topic

Either the brain is producing the data or it is receiving the data.

In normal waking everyday life, the brain is receiving data and hallucinating a representation of reality that suits your survival needs. We know for a fact that the senses are missing most of reality. They dont sense most of the light spectrum, we cant smell like dogs, we dont have magnetic sensory capabilities like sharks, and the universe is 68% dark energy and 27% dark energy. That literally means, shits out there that we aren't seeing.

I have a sneaking suspicion that these other realms and aternative realities are overlayed, nested and parallelled to the one we are in right now. The human brain has evolved to mostly filter out spiritual realms, as they have little implications for physical survival, and the brain was much safer spending its resources on processing ego so it could survive in tribal situations. 

When dmt is smoked the ego temporarily goes offline and that frees up tremendous computational resources for the brain to receive and process extracurricular data from the environment.

My only question is, does this data come from our DNA/nervous system, which perhaps is chemically or quantumly connected to other realms, dimensions and universes; 
OR
Is the brain always processing this data alongside normal physical and optical sensory data, but it is discluded and awareness is narrowed to mostly ignore that for survival. 
In other words, are we blind men feeling our way around an elephant in the middle of the jungle, or are we electro-chemical antennae changing channels on a cosmic level? 

Edited by TruthSoldier
Spelling

The brain is imaginary.

You are dreaming science.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But the dream is a process that the universe is doing, and while still a dream, i am curious as to the details of the dream. Clearly these other realities can exist and be brought into perspective by human.

I know there is nothing, infinity, love, being, isness - that then dreams up all of existence, multidimensional spiritual ethereal existense, but within that dream we find humans, and their ability to tap back into the broader dream. It is precisely the mechanics of tapping back into the foundational dream that I am curious of.

To say it is a dream is not equivalent to saying it is not real. So an inquisition into the details of the dream should be possible, as such, this is exactly what all of science is. It is not an illusory materialistic paradigm inquisition, it is an inquisition into the full breadth of the dream and its relation to the human perspective.

Sorry, I wasn't as clear as I would have liked to have been. Allow me to clarify:

the dream is fundamental and is born from nothing (eternal god)

from the dream, the process of the universe comes into being

from the universe, the process of chemistry comes into being

from chemistry, the process of the animal (perspectival building machines) comes into being

from the animal, the false identity process of ego-mind comes into being

from ego-mind, the process of multiple personalities, actors, video games and further dreams comes into being.

these are all processes nested within processes nested within the dream.

now my question is, there is a process of spiritual entities. And it seems that the process of the animal (perspective builder) can INCLUDE further perspectives, of spiritual, higher dimension, higher intelligent quality.

i am just curious how this facet of the dream is accessed and through or within which process. It seems to me that the animal process is capable of building these perspectives, but has forgotten or lost that ability due to a narrowing of awareness for survival purposes.

the comes dmt, which either a) supercharges this process, or b) uncharges this process (releasing egomind) freeing up further perspectival building resources to access other parts of the dream.

i am interested in the precise mechanics and layerings and minutia of detail within these processes within the dream to better our human understanding of how we may access these perspective endogenously, and transcend survival and perhaps ascend astrally, if possible. 

All those parallel realms are here and now. Imagine you are in a dream and you find yourself in one particular parallel realm, and then a few moments later you find yourself in another realm and so forth. Where are all those realms? They are all here and now "in" your consciousness. 

I agree, imagination is the conscious ability to further extend gods dream.

but no amount of intent on my human behalf will allow this human perspective to expand and imagine the deeper dream exogenously, at least not nearly as deep as N,N,DMT would catalyze.

i am interested in closing that gap. Put simply,  how can I fully bring those aspects of the dream into my human awareness at will. How could I bring your perspective and my perspective simultaneously into one perspective. How can I become conscious of the abundance of information allowed by my omniscience. How can I become directly conscious of my omniscience in my present awareness.

i know this is possible. It is clearly possible as catalyzed by DMT, other molecules, and naturally produced psychedelic states. I want to learn how to further broaden the awareness of that dream endogenously and at will.

telling me to "just do it" will not be equivalent to tripping on DMT. Bridging this gap IS the point of this inqusiton. Not the why (the dream) but the how (actualizing further parts of the dream exogenously). 

to say it cant be done is synonymous with saying nothing within the dream can be done; and i know thats wrong, as the dream is infinite.

Edited by TruthSoldier

Source = Appearance or in other words all the stories behind something that you have for understanding are empty, including emptiness 

Where do DMT realms come from on a practical level? Mind. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY