Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

2022: the year of Balance

15 posts in this topic

In my personal development journey what I have realised is that it is very difficult for me to maintain balance.

Work, education, health and fitness, nutrition, finance, relationships, family and mental health are way too difficult to balance. 

I have realised the only way to do it is through adaptability, flexibility and patience.

2022 will be result oriented and thinking about death on daily basis will be the motivating factor.

Journals will be the key.

Strength and focus will unite.

It's the 2nd year of the decade and now need to create tangible results.

How will my life unfold in the next 10 years, the last 30 years were more or less not so well organised and I just went where life took me.

Now its time to create my own destiny.

It's time to move up on the grand model of psychological development.

It's time to be free from wage slavery, and addictions...

It's time to be the strongest person I have ever been year after year.

It's time to attain flow states in whatever I do.

It's time to follow mastery and love to enjoy the plateau...

It's time to love.

2022 I welcome you 

Edited by Elton
Spelling mistake

@egoeimai thank you so much my bestest best friend muuuaaahh... you have always remained a constant friend and supporter in my personal development journey. 

Love you lots ? 

10 hours ago, Elton said:

@egoeimai thank you so much my bestest best friend muuuaaahh... you have always remained a constant friend and supporter in my personal development journey. 

Love you lots ? 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️?????

Today itself I must start the balancing act... 

I will start off with health and nutrition from now will avoid junk for the rest of the day...

Will go for a nice deep tissue massage followed by a haircut and a head massage..

Do Anna panna meditation....

Happy new year to me :-) hope is such a wonderful thing.. looking back at my life 6 to 7 years ago a lot of things have changed..

I'm earing a decent amount of money and have been able to keep my job after failing 2 times in college and everybody being worried that I would not be able to make a living..

Hope was the thing that kept me going even after failing...

In the last 2 years I have smoked cigarettes and weed only for like 5 days compared to my track record of 12 years of continous smoking without a single break..

Hope of quitting smoking during smoking was what kept me trying everytime I failed.

In the last 6 years I was bless with really beautiful relationships ❤ which I am so happy and glad I had compared to being a reject before that...

I am grateful to all the resources that came my way and helped me succeed in my life..

I am grateful to actualized.org for always keeping me hopeful and motivated.

2022 is a year of Balance, focus, strength compassion, peace and joy is what I am hopeful for the foundation for a new advanced level of success..

Success means many beautiful wonderful things to me..

2nd day of the year was pretty good..

Did many of the essential tasks in my life...

Tomorrow is the challenging day.. I'll be on service visit doing wage slavery and then finding balance in that would be a great deal for me.. working on my life purpose must start,however it is not planned for tomorrow..

I live in hope, the beautiful wonderful thing that's always with me to overcome all obstacles...

Balance balance balance 

I've been on service visit for the last 3 days and it has been a good balancing act so far, at got the meditation kriya yoga and exercise part of it balanced just have to add few elements here and there like working on life purpose and training the subconscious mind...

As I'm pursuing a part time post graduate program pursuing life purpose becomes a little difficult.. never the less there will always be hope to try to get it all Done...

My vision for this year came crashing down before it could even launch.. I am down with cocid since a week now..

Lot of down time just resting and working on my throat, gargling with salt water, drinking soups and warm water having meds etc..

Need a plan to overcome this downtime and get my life back on track..

Turns out covid was a blessing in disguise.

I managed to break the chains of bad eating habits and get back on track with eating healthy food.

Slowly I could get back to exercising regularly and reading books as well as working on my final year project too.

Still haven't had service visits yet to challenge myself and maintain balance during those periods too.

However the last week was very successful in creating balance.

I will continue doing what i do and working on myself and see where I am headed.

February was a good month to exercise my banace muscles, even though I was on service trips I managed to keep a balance between the higher self and work..

Last 10 days i have managed to add the subconscious component too..

The power of full engagement has thought me to banacr my energy and not my time which is such a huge and powerful concept when applied..

I have also introduced the concept of keeping track of negative self talk in my journal and this will be a huge turning point in my psyche, I will mention about the effects as I begin to observe them

10 months more for the year 2022 and I am progressing towards laying the foundation a great balanced life.

I completed my fitness program in april however 3 weeks after that I was thrown off balance.

It was because if a deep emotional trigger, I went back to my lower self, identification of triggers can help me be more stable, however I noticed that during my phase of being off balance I wanted to be like that I wanted to be sad depressed and unable to do anything that matters.

Maybe that in itself was a balancing act by my brain, maintaining homeostasis.

Another emotional trigger caused me to get back to my balanced lifestyle and last week was pretty balanced. 

I need to maintain this balance when feeling low, when out of my state for work and when on vacation.

Balance is the key ? to live the best life.

After a great fall into the lower self ofcource because of an emotional trigger, I could come back and do the balancing act. 

So far ot has been 9 good weeks and 12 bad weeks, the goal is to maintain only good weeks and no more bad weeks.

This is because the bad weeks are off balance weeks and I need to maintain the balancing act always.

Whatever goals I have been setting over the years i have not having a great success rate but in the following year it automatically happens, for example when I was struggling with smoking I would achieve a 23 percent success rate, but eventually I quit completely.

Now its about maintaining balance its less than 50 percent so far l, but I want it to be more than 90 percent. I need to maintain balance always such that this becomes second nature.

Another 4 bad weeks passed by without the balancing act, the balance was shifted towards academics and final exams.

But time to come back now its been 1 week after exams but still not on the right track yet.

The power of decision making is huge and I will really take this very seriously.

This is the most foundational and I must be highly decisive, I see this as a huge step towards my personal growth.

Thanks @Leo Gura for the latest episode I want to show my gratitude by being highly decisive in future.