Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rashid

Experience Huge Pain In The Back Of My Head

7 posts in this topic

So i've already awakened.. i was doing yoga and i think the energy channel connecting from my spine to my head caused some damage to my body. This pain is unbearable.. it's been consuming me and i've basically been submissive to it for the last 4 days. I don't know exactly the reasoning for the pain occurring or how long it will take for it to go away.. but does anyone have any methods as to how to get rid of it?

The experience went like this.. i was doing yoga and i was doing a position that did alot of stress to my back.. when this happened it triggered me and alot of energy rushed to my head to the point that i lost my memory momentarily.. when this happened i panicked.. but i was bread with this pain that was so painful that i had to submit to it.. i went to the doctor.. and all he prescribed me was advil.. now this pain isn't as much as it was the first day it occurred.. it's still fucking with me and its still pretty hard to bare.. please help me. 

Please consider visiting an energy healer or someone who is equipped and knowledgeable in energetic phenomena and/or yoga. Sorry to hear about your difficult experience.

Resistance usually tends to make things worse. This is an opportunity to accept something you consider unacceptable.

Stay hydrated, allow enough hours for sleep, eat clean and ground yourself physically. I also recommend breathing from your lower abdomen/root area. Inhale should allow natural expansion of belly, and exhale is effortless no need to push it out, allow it to naturally expire. 

@Arman i will use it as a learning experience for sure. Funny enough, my body feels tronger and im more entune with the energy within my body. I hoenstly don't know any energy healers in my area but ill most likely look into it, i also am planning on doing acupunture and message therapy i also might talk to a physician and ask if they know more about it. Either way i've learned my lesson and i'll probably never do that pose again. 

@Rashid were you trying to perform halasana? sarvangasana?

you need to respect your body. right now you need to rest and mentalize your tissues healing. you've probably overextended your cervical nerve, which is extremely dangerous.

always remember: hatha yoga is about effortless effort and relaxation. if you're trying too hard you're not practicing yoga.

unborn Truth

On 1/3/2017 at 8:03 AM, ajasatya said:

@Rashid were you trying to perform halasana? sarvangasana?

you need to respect your body. right now you need to rest and mentalize your tissues healing. you've probably overextended your cervical nerve, which is extremely dangerous.

always remember: hatha yoga is about effortless effort and relaxation. if you're trying too hard you're not practicing yoga.

bro i want to practice this type of yoga to release this energy in my spine, what would be the best method to do so?

@Rashid You should not have tried that pose to begin with. I mean Yoga is really good but you also need to be careful. Be careful with your body. You can only bend to certain angles. Straining your body to fit into a particular pose will only cause damage to those parts and over exertion. The aim of yoga should be solving problems not creating more problems. Anyways you have learnt your lesson. I suggest you visit some physiotherapists, doctors and check for any damage. drink lots of water and get good sleep and don't rely too much on painkillers. Take only as prescribed. Till then take care.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly