Rahul 2paradox

MY THROAT ISSUE

9 posts in this topic

I have this thing where i keep having a sore throat and cold very frequently specially in the begining of season change. This throat issue gets to irritating at the point where i feel inner bleeding there and intense pain. Even when i talk more then usual or speak loudly i feel  this sore throat thing with slow pain arising  . My throat is very sensitive. 

I m a big time introvert . 

I was young i used to stammer and stuttering a bit . I Don't stammer now but still stuttering is there . I did have a hard time expressing myself verbally and didnt spoke much , even if there was a need to speak i ignored it and later it became my habit .

Expressing myself is a very difficult deal for me now , not just verbally but generally with normal ways like body language and all too. Don't know i just hesitate so heavily while speaking even if i know i'm talking properly. 

My intuition says my thoat issue is because of my inability to express myself and i should work on my expression for helping my throat instead of relying on medication .

As along as i don't feel my expression freely without any form of  resistance my throat won't get any better .

What do you think about it guys ?

You all have any suggestions , book recommendation , technique , etc ? 

@Rahul 2paradox how do you know if you have internal bleeding? Do you see blood on the napkin when you cough? Either way, you should see a doctor and find out if there's anything wrong with your throat at all. 

A few years back I spent about 8-9 months coughing without a reason, I still cough from social anxiety although it's very rare. If you find out your situation is psychological, contemplate on what your triggers are but do so without judgment. If you accept yourself as you are, people you care about will also do so.

11 hours ago, decentralized said:

@Rahul 2paradox 

I do see little blood when it gets too much. I did when to doc but they say its all fine ,its just seasonal.

Thats why .

Edited by Rahul 2paradox

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Rahul 2paradox

When did the stuttering first start? 

What is the memory which naturally came to mind when you read that question? 

How old were you then? 

Usually when i was anxious or sad. thats the time. Around 10 -11 years of age i guess

Have you had an endoscopy done for that bleeding? 

Has a professional investigated it? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

9 hours ago, Rahul 2paradox said:

Usually when i was anxious or sad. thats the time. Around 10 -11 years of age i guess

What was going on at that time?  Some kind of hostility in the environment, maybe a move, a divorce, changed schools… something along those lines. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Rahul 2paradox 

Don't know if your issue is only emotional/psychological/energetical, but I'll give you some info from this perspective.

Start to research throat chakra, what is it, why it can be closed, how to open it.

Don't focus on bullshit like at-home remedies, bowl sounds, spices, minerals, and other new agey stuff.

Start unraveling the whys of your psyche, start being more in tune with your throat, start doing inner child work, shamanic breathing, gestalt therapy (two chairs exercise/parts work), emotional vipassana, visualization, NLP integration exercises, visualizations, bioenergetic exercises, etc. Start doing serious stuff. Your introversion is a systemic thing with systemic causes, which right now is manifesting to you as inability to speak and be heard to a serious degree.

Check out my posts for more instructions on healing practices, I've been healing for 5 years. However, remember to follow your discernment and not to hurt yourself and to try stuff which seems to be right for you. If something doesn't feel right, try something else, but be mindful of why it doesn't feel right, and don't judge something only because you tried once and it didn't go well or as planned.

Don't squander, be committed.

Edited by Superfluo

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

If something comes to mind, but is too personal or difficult to talk about, look to how the stuttering served you then, like taking the hit for the whole team / family more or less, maybe diverting attention away from discordant hostility and onto you.  Then question if this most innocent & selfless strategy serves you now, at this age, at this point in life. If that resonates, consider seeking out some cathartic experiences, stuff of the intention to let out the lion’s roar. 

Also, what you’re experiencing is to a Reiki practitioner like changing oil is to a mechanic. If it’s available in your area I’d definitely try that out. Taking the classes, even more so.

Anyway you slice it,  no matter what thought, belief, or suffering, you are absolutely innocent. None of it is your fault. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE