Vincent S

Lucid Dreaming And Very Weird Dreams

6 posts in this topic

Lately, I have been able to access more and more dreams, every night.
Sometimes I dream like 3-4 dreams per night.

A lot of these dreams: Have actually helped the person I saw within the dream.
When I have called them up the very next day and told them about the dream.
(Regarding something that they have deep within their psyche,
a trauma from their childhood/early adultlife and so on.)

I have been dreaming about Leo as well. And not only that I am dreaming where I am hanging out
and talking with him. Its that I am seeing a lot of personal stuff regarding Leo's life and so on.
Things that I probably shouldnt see. Or things that have I have no buisness in?
(I know Leo and everyone else I am dreaming of, are what I am seeing in my day to day "life" and its
just something deep within my subconscious, that is reflecting the inner and the outer dream?
(Granted, I am spending a lot of time right now infront of the pc, going through LP Course.
Maybe has something to do with that. Cant tell for sure.)

Is this normal? Anyone else experiencing deeper and deeper dreams with huge meanings behind them?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

What you're describing is very much possible. Have you been doing any substances before bed? Or any practice to facilitate lucid dreaming?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

15 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Have you been doing any substances before bed? Or any practice to facilitate lucid dreaming?

I do as much deep rest meditation as I can. In between sleep and awake state on the bed with some meditation music. 
(But this is mostly during the day. Not before bed)

And I do like an intense 10-12hrs meditation day, once per month. Where I take a few tabs of LSD, and meditate as much as I can that day. But they dont really happen on those days, iirc.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

9 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

I do as much deep rest meditation as I can. In between sleep and awake state on the bed with some meditation music. 
(But this is mostly during the day. Not before bed)

And I do like an intense 10-12hrs meditation day, once per month. Where I take a few tabs of LSD, and meditate as much as I can that day. But they dont really happen on those days, iirc.

Totally normal then.

You're not crazy yet :D 

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're not crazy yet :D 

???✨

Yea I used to do lucid dreaming before. That was a crazy time. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.