CodyXarex

Practicing game in a small Southern town

6 posts in this topic

I'm currently in a small Southern town and want to practice game, but the only place I can think of where I can meet lots of different women and maybe afford striking out, is church. And I'm not sure if the crazy shit Leo says would turn out well for me in church. Like, saying I'm a Russian Orthodox and taking some chick to confess her sins and get molested, or some shit about being Asian or Black below the waist or crazy shit like that. That's not my style, and if I met a chick who likes that, I'd probably smash and then run for the hills. Unless all women are like that.

I...Hate it here. I always have. I hate going to church because I can't relate to anyone there, it's hard to hold a conversation, I have a tendency to filter myself in those environments, and it's boring. Also most chicks my age are either married to their highschool sweetheart, or are single mothers, which I respectfully would prefer not to deal with. I'm currently saving up money to move to a big city abroad where I find the women more attractive and there's millions of them to practice on.

I'll admit I'm completely new to game, and I used to want to take women seriously, but I think that's where I've always fucked up. By taking women seriously. And I've always been taught by my environment and culture that the alternative to taking women seriously and trying to give them all of your love, is treating them as sexual objects and as disposable. Neither appeals to me.

I usually lose out with women when I try to take the old classic, "nice and sweet" approach, and I get nervous. But if a woman starts flirting with me first, it's almost like I become a different person and just start flirting back effortlessly with no anxiety.

In the past after dealing with a lot of rejection, the only times women would usually approach me first, is if they hear me singing, and it's usually when I'm just performing to express myself and get things off my chest, but many times I often get weirdly angry, defensive and dismissive when they do approach me. My mind starts telling me that they're a waste of time, it's a trick, and that they're distracting me from my mission in life. The only exception being this 40-year-old I once met and hooked up with that I had a great time talking to.

Anyways, is it possible to practice game at church? If so, how should I go about it?

Either way I'm going to try my luck with this chick at this restaurant not far from work tomorrow, and I'm just gonna look her in the eyes and tell her how it is instead of making this bullshit small talk with her. I'm not expecting anything but wish me luck.

@CodyXarex idk about your circumstances but i'm pretty sure you'll better accomplish your mission in life in a major city. That's where stuff happens. Kills 2 birds with 1 stone.

You must move.

You can practice being social where you live, but developing some serious game might be hard.

Just talk to people in the church and make more friends if possible. Then do social things with your friends and hopefully get introduced to some girls.

But again, the number one priority for you is to move asap.

@CodyXarex Church game, that’s a new one.

I would simply practice basic socializing at this point. You are not in a conducive environment for doing cold approach at volume. Maybe every once in a while there will be an opportunity, but that’s not going to be enough to develop a skill set.

Just learn how to interact in a social circle and date whoever you can. There is value in building basic experience when you are young. And then use your dissatisfaction for where you’re currently living as leverage to motivate you to move. 

@aurum Already on it. There's this city abroad that I visited once and hated at first, but after making so many friends there and going on this wonderful date with this one lady that I didn't even have to try with other than just talking to her and being myself, I want to make it my home. The food is good, cost of living is cheaper (which is important with my debt), I have friends there, easily made friends, and all the women are just my type, and there's over millions of them in that city alone.

I'm just trying to figure out how to live there. Either working my trade job half the year in the US and then spending half the year there, or becoming a web developer. I'm trying to do both but it's stressful, especially while trying to hold down my trade job and spend time with my family who I currently live with.

Between working 12 hours a day and living with family and living in the friggin' rural South, I have no social life other than at church and online.

But this is old news. I've been here before, I'll get out again.

Edited by CodyXarex