Nicolas Puntigliano

i cannot understand how the "divine femenine" and concepts like that work.

4 posts in this topic

So, while i get stuff like "Infinity" or "God", the lack of dimensions or the idea of time or the material not being more than a dream, im confused about a concept that no matter what, i cant wrap my head around it, the divine femenine and the divine masculine.

The deal with this is that is supposed to exist beyond ourselves, yet woman and man on earth have radically different experiences just by the fact that we are born with a certain body.

this means that our experiences on earth are defining what a "woman" and a "man" is, so our body are shaping our reality...does that means we are creating and modifying this divine energy? or this divine energy is already in place and we're just part of it?

i feel like this is a concept that is generally hard for me to comprehend as "True", that there's a space between the absolute and the relative that's not grounded on earth, but at the same time i should believe what that "divine" means 100%.

i am being too logical here? while the idea of "everyone is one" makes sense, my intuition is skeptical about this whole idea of the existance of 2 divine genders with their own characterstics and such.

I think it’s more like… 

Classically, women embody more feminine energy while men embody more masculine energy.

As part of the Yin and Yang, manifestation of all aspects of reality there is divine masculine and divine feminine traits running all through nature…

I have to study this more but… right now I think these are archetypes, metaphors for explaining these polarities. 

There is also like shakti and sheeva 

this is also a concept I hear about in a lot of tantric and sacred sexuality teachings and circles when teaching high level sexuality and intimacy…

I will note to do more research here.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Nicolas Puntigliano said:

So, while i get stuff like "Infinity" or "God", the lack of dimensions or the idea of time or the material not being more than a dream, im confused about a concept that no matter what, i cant wrap my head around it, the divine femenine and the divine masculine.

You don’t actually get any of that stuff. You’re believing conceptualizations you’ve heard. None of it is direct experience. 

The deal with this is that is supposed to exist beyond ourselves, yet woman and man on earth have radically different experiences just by the fact that we are born with a certain body.

Nothing exists beyond yourself. 

this means that our experiences on earth are defining what a "woman" and a "man" is, so our body are shaping our reality...does that means we are creating and modifying this divine energy? or this divine energy is already in place and we're just part of it?

You’ve never experienced an ‘our experiences’, and therefore know nothing about it. You believe you do. 

i feel like this is a concept that is generally hard for me to comprehend as "True", that there's a space between the absolute and the relative that's not grounded on earth, but at the same time i should believe what that "divine" means 100%.

Simply notice as you said, it’s a concept. A handful of beans. 

There’s no such thing as a ‘true concept’. 

Conceptualization is of Truth. 

i am being too logical here? while the idea of "everyone is one" makes sense, my intuition is skeptical about this whole idea of the existance of 2 divine genders with their own characterstics and such.

Too gullible. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE