Naol

High quality resources about building a strong spiritual relationship

4 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I just had a look on the forum but could not find that much resources about how to build a strong spiritual relationship. 

I think I know the basics about building a healthy and nice relationship with my partner, but I feel we could go much deeper. We are both interested in spirituality, both working on our own issues, both looking for more spiritual connection between us. We cultivate honesty, opening and unconditional love towards each other. But still I think we could go further and deepen the relationship and I don't really know how. 

I thought about reading Osho's books but there is a lot, do you have any recommendation about that? 

I am also interested in tantra things (I watched a few seminars about it) but the main advices seemed to be mainly about the guy learning to not cum too fast, or just slowing down when you have sex to feel more things. I feel there is more about tantra. Any good reference?

Any other content to share? 

This is a very good start in tantra I think. Saw this video yesterday, perfect timing.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Naol

Start with this as an entry point and recognition of what you can and can’t help eachother with … then listen to the rest of the videos in regard to conscious creating. 

And recognize that which you can’t help each other with, that which is between you & your source and her or him & his or her source, and help eachother therein. Help eachother with letting go of discord, by understanding and implementing daily, the emotional scale, to more deeply know & understand the guidance of your shared source in your creating. Then share what arises of that together, simply for the enjoyment of the experience(s). 

Each of you make a dreamboard, and also make one together, and continue knowing (feeling) our source more deeply, and consciously creating the life you each dream of, and dream up together. 

Careful with the wild goose hunt of of the concept something more is needed. Recognize that as aversion.

Communion & relation without aversion is the pinnacle of source & experience. 

It’s gonna blow your fucking minds.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE