Ingit

Pea Protein vs Whey proyein isolate

9 posts in this topic

So recently I came across pea protein..... Should I buy pea protein for daily consumption or whey isolate Post workout at gym???? 

Web capture_12-12-2021_11024_nutrova.com.jpeg

?IngitScooby ?

No one can give you an absolute answer. 

Try them both and see how you feel. 

Pea protein tastes like shit. I have a vegan protein that is a mix of pea, hemp and soy i think. I would avoid whey but that's just my preference. I don't really know if it's bad for you or not. 

@Ingit cause dis is da whey. 

I just don't like milk. I consider vegan protein powders healthier. 

On 13/12/2021 at 0:59 AM, BlackMaze said:

cause dis is da whey. 

xD adding this to my anti-whey favourite argument. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Ingit VivoLife are the only company I know of that test for heavy metals. They will send you the certificate upon request and I believe it can be found on their website as well. They have also recently changed their packaging to 100% decomposable and they support a wide area of reforestation projects as well as supporting many plant-based YouTubers who are trying to get the conscious message out there. 

Their products are also incredibly tasty, free from chemicals and preservatives (compared to shit like Myprotein) and have abundance of natural organic ingredients in there. 

I don't know if any other brand is doing that. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

12 hours ago, Michael569 said:

xD adding this to my anti-whey favourite argument. 

? I couldn't resist. 

12 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@Ingit VivoLife are the only company I know of that test for heavy metals. They will send you the certificate upon request and I believe it can be found on their website as well. They have also recently changed their packaging to 100% decomposable and they support a wide area of reforestation projects as well as supporting many plant-based YouTubers who are trying to get the conscious message out there. 

Their products are also incredibly tasty, free from chemicals and preservatives (compared to shit like Myprotein) and have abundance of natural organic ingredients in there. 

I don't know if any other brand is doing that. 

Yes vivo life is the best. The only problem is that it's too expensive.