Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Username

Wedding party + ALD52?

13 posts in this topic

*ALD52 is milder and slightly smaller version of LSD

** I triped like 20 times before. I had several 5 MeO DMT trips, so I have basic experience

I got invited to a wedding party. It's not a kind of event I like to attend. I'm not a social person so I'm usually bored.

I thought about taking 100ug of ALD52 which to low of a dose to cause ego death for me. My goal is to have fun and learn how to have fun. I hate dancing but I can imagine dancing while tripping. I treat it as a social experiment and a great learning opportunity.

ALD52 is very soft, if taken rectally it's growing intensity barely noticable. I suspect that in a worst case scenario if I will act weird everybody will assume that I drunk to much vodka B| (I do not drink alcohol but not everybody will know that). Is not my family so making fool of myself isn't a huge issue too.

Any advices? What should I expect?

I've tripped on LSD at a wedding before. Danced for hours and hours and it was super fun, almost felt like a rave. But I had good friends with me. If I didn't know the people at the wedding that well I would not recommend. 

29 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

I've tripped on LSD at a wedding before. Danced for hours and hours and it was super fun, almost felt like a rave. But I had good friends with me. If I didn't know the people at the wedding that well I would not recommend. 

I met some of them before. They aren't close friends of mine, which might be a good thing - it should be easier to be uninhibited.

I had two 5 MeO trips a couple months ago. I don't know how this might impact my sensitivity. What was your dose? Did you have a moment when you felt overwhelmed?

No idea what the dose was or if it was even real LSD since I got it from a dude I met there (but I’ve tripped multiple times on real LSD before and it felt the same so pretty sure it was) but if I had to guess it felt like 90 ug. I did drink a decent amount of alcohol too. I had never done acid in that kind of environment usually it’s at home for me. Didnt feel overwhelmed  whatsoever. But I will say when I tried to go to sleep that night around 3 am I remember my eyes closing and then all of a sudden feeling like I got sucked into a vortex. It was REALLY fucking weird and somewhat scary but I wish I would have stayed with that feeling longer. 

Thank you, I think I will risk 100 ug since ALD52 is weaker

14 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

But I will say when I tried to go to sleep that night around 3 am I remember my eyes closing and then all of a sudden feeling like I got sucked into a vortex. It was REALLY fucking weird and somewhat scary but I wish I would have stayed with that feeling longer. 

I had that happen to for about two weeks after taking 5 MeO. No meditation, it was enough to pay in the bed. I also experience it in the past when I was practicing OOBE.

If you don't resist you will fall into a vortex and experience insane acceleration and a lot of shaking. You will probably end up in a different dream ;) It is scary because you are actually dying / losing grip with reality while you are sucked into a vortex.

Thank you for your responses. I have a blotter under my tongue at the moment :P:P:P:P:P:P I feel comfortable here, people are cool. I will write how it worked out.

Edited by Username

@Username Weddings are a great place to meet women. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I'm back from the party. I definitely have some regrets.. Firstly 100 ug of ALD52 is probably like 70-80 ug of 1P. 150 or 200 ug would be an appropriate dose :P

I didn't take it immediately. I gave myself one and half hour to make myself feel comfortable and familiar with a new place. I didn't drink any alcohol. Luckily nobody really tried to convince me into drinking, but here is my tip of a day:

Instead of drinking vodka, prepare yourself a glass of water :D pretend that this is an alcohol. Nobody will notice, seriously!!! :D

It went really well. There wasn't a second when I felt overwhelmed by the substance. There was a decent looking girl (8/10) that was fun to be around. I spent most of the time with her.

Now something really funny: when I was coming back by a bus, my new guy friend asked me long-winded question. How does it feel partying when you are sober and everyone else is drunk? I said "I need to confess something.." o.O His reaction was "NO WAY!!!". :D Apparently I looked as if I was completely sober.

@Username Im Happy that you had a good time!

I never could Im that situation. the fact that some people can trip on a wedding on (according to your measures) 70-80ug of 1P IS beyond shocking and also unbelievable for me.

You must have some weird neurochemistry to not feel anxiety, also weird natural tolerance, at 70-80ug for minor visuals are already starting to begin. Subtle Time dilation, also. Crazy high sensitivity to light. And of course, i would completely lose my shit in a social setting on that dose. 

Whats your usual dose on tripping? How much of 1P you usually require to have a mystical state/awakening/?

Just trying to understand how this is even possible...

Everyone is different. I’ve tripped at raves with thousands of people around me. If you have social anxiety to begin with then it’s probably not something you should do 

ALD52 is suuuper gentle!! I also have EXTREME sensitivity to light after 1P. After my first 1P trip I mixed it with ALD52, then I started plugging  - 1P is perfect for plugging. I wouldn't risk taking 1P orally during wedding. I would have to keep my eyes closed all the time. 1P is also harsh, so anxiety is also possible.

My first ever trip was 100 ug of 1P. It was enough to have shocking mystical experience. I didn't know what to do with myself - lay in bed and close my eyes, go to bathtub or do something else. My next trip was 100 ug of ALD52, it wasn't enough. When I mixed 1P with small amount of ALD52 it helped with anxiety and light sensitivity. In my experience 100 ug 1P + 100 ug ALD52 might by easier to handle than pure oral 1P.

How much do I need to have a mystical experience? It depends on the definition. I guess everyone assumes that something is outside of usual state of consciousness it's a mystical experience. I can't tell now, because lines became blurred for me. I have had more intense 'sober' peak experiences than any of my LSD trips.

I used to have a social anxiety but after 5 MeO DMT I realized that there is no one to be ashamed of - it's only me being ashamed of myself.

@Username I see ? I only had the opportunity to try half small blotter of ald-52 and yeah It seemed quite more "chill" than the eléctric 1p-lsd.

38 minutes ago, Username said:

I used to have a social anxiety but after 5 MeO DMT I realized that there is no one to be ashamed of - it's only me being ashamed of myself.

Interesting reflexion thanks for sharing ?