KatiesKarma

Meaning behind sleep paralysis demons

24 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Haha. Used to get that, too. Not fun at all. Then I realized that the throwing around was just an oscillating sensation between the head and the heart area, kinda like a 3D circular audio effect manifested in real life in the visual field.

That's a pretty interesting insight on it. I could see this a solid conclusion. It's not like anything is really being thrown around since we always pop back into our beds like nothing happened.

@KatiesKarma I have had this happening to me, for about three years now.

(It started off happening 1-3 times per week. But happens maybe once per month now)

What I have gathered until this point:

The “Demons” are gatekeepers between the ordinary dream “your life” and other dreams, through astral connections. 

Between the ordinary dream “your life” and other dream states: There is a “purgatory” ish state. This state, contains your deepest fears and can also be where ones childhood fears and traumas reside. It often has to do with abandonment of your Inner Child: Where you have lost your Inner Child in a trauma in the past.

In my experience: The demons stopped coming, once I started doing some shadow-work. I thought that sleep paralysis would stop. But it didn’t.The demons just disappeared.

A few months ago I had the utmost crazy and scary dreams: Where I experienced a very deep and dark void. This dream made me face my deepest fears.

And since I started working with psychedelics. I have been able to tap in to this void: and to make some “sense” of it.

I have been able to cut out toxic people from my life. And this has actually helped me a lot. And I have been purging heavy traumas with the help of deep tissue massage. 
Where with the help of untying muscle-knots and trigger points.

When I was receiving this massage: I started Tripping (without taking any psychedelics). I was seeing dark fractals spewing out of my eyes. I was aware of how much shit I had absorbed from other people and from my own shadow self. And of course these two are the same thing. Inner world is a reflection of the outer world: and vice versa.

During the treatment: I was facing all demons in my “outer” world. Images of them were showing up. I could sense them inside me. And each time a muscle-knot would untangle: I would be able to let that person go from my “memory” and my interactions with them.

I also managed to go visit my scariest dream experience from 3 years ago when these sleep paralysis’s started: To face that, and to be able to rescue my inner child that was trapped in there: with these demons.

I saved the inner child and placed it deep inside my heart. And that was when I was able to start letting go of my character, more and more. Unfolding every day, bit by bit.

LSD and deep rest meditation can bring you in to sleep paralysis: If you want to look and observe: and to start mapping the space with Higher Awareness. (Requires a quite a bit of courage though. So if you havent started doing the work. Dont attempt doing this)

I would advise whoever is suffering or experiencing these: To start taking these as hints to where your work needs most attention. Start mapping these experiences out: And see where the map is foggy: Then Work On Clearing That Out.

❤️

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 12/10/2021 at 11:56 AM, KatiesKarma said:

I hallucinated these creepy black figures with a long pointy hat.

Are they tall or small?

7 hours ago, Incognito said:

Are they tall or small?

Take in 20-40% of the visual field, depends on the scenario