Deepak sadhwani

Stuck In Matrix Need Help ?

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys , my mind create concepts about future events according to my past experience and i am asking myself why i beleive that i get answers but my mind deny that fact and my mind trigged excitement for future event ?

@Deepak sadhwani That is what minds do. No need to resist these thoughts, just let them come and go. The excitement comes from the attachment to the thought, believing that it's true. Just recognize this attachment. There must also be an attachment to the thought "there is somethong wrong with having thoughts about the future". Recognize the attachment to thought and meditate to practice letting them come and go. SDS is a good meditation technique to practice this.

9 hours ago, Deepak sadhwani said:

Hey guys , my mind create concepts about future events according to my past experience and i am asking myself why i beleive that i get answers but my mind deny that fact and my mind trigged excitement for future event ?

1. Rethink them consciously, until you worn out yourself. Result: There is only now.

2. Non-Resistance, recognizing and releasing tensions in both body and mind will be your practice. Cessation of tension in body and mind comes with the cessation of suffering, and cessation of suffering comes with wholeness of mind.

YOUR key to yourself: Be consciously the meditator, and one tires out, until meditating without meditating is. (No, this is not the finalized state, this is just the end of your pretending game experience of being able to finalize anything either in the past, present or future).

Game on Deepak!

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

@Deepak sadhwani  Use the right tools for the right job. Future predictions have there practical application, we use them all the time. But we also have a tendency to try digging holes with a hammer.

Hmm could one be stuck in the matrix if he/she is aware of being stuck in the matrix?

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, pluto said:

Hmm could one be stuck in the matrix if he/she is aware of being stuck in the matrix?

Can one not be stuck in the matrix if one is unaware of being stuck in the matrix?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!