Ingit

CRYPTOcurrency

6 posts in this topic

i don't. Know if its the appropriate post for the appropriate category.... But Recently I decided that I should start investment..... and I bought a few BTC.... Just asking how much money should I invest at the start to gain max in 1 month...is it safe? Which coin should I buy? 

Thanks replies will be appreciated?

?IngitScooby ?

Your investment should be directly correlated with your understanding. 

If you understand what bitcoin is, how and why it works, buy it. 

If you don't understand it, better not to buy. 

32 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Your investment should be directly correlated with your understanding. 

If you understand what bitcoin is, how and why it works, buy it. 

If you don't understand it, better not to buy. 

Gotcha... 

?IngitScooby ?

BTC is relatively safe. With crypto, the higher the risk, the higher the reward, so get a proper understanding of what coin you're investing on, what problems are they solving, are the devs legit, is the team serious, are they backed by other companies, etc etc

Lotss of scams in crypto so be extra wary

Edited by flyingwhalee

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

5 hours ago, Ingit said:

i bought a few BTC

I don't think you mean what you think that means haha

5 hours ago, Ingit said:

how much money should I invest at the start to gain max in 1 month...is it safe?

If you're thinking on 1 month timelines you're going to shit your pants when your investment drops 30%, look at what happened to Bitcoin within the past week and imagine if you bought a week ago. that could easily happen again next week.

If you were certain the market is going up then to "gain max" you'd invest the maximum amount of money possible. But if you think there's a chance the market will go down that'd be pretty dumb.

if you have to ask if it's safe then you shouldn't buy it, you haven't done enough of your own research

from your post it's clear the idea of risk management isn't even on your radar

5 hours ago, Ingit said:

Which coin should I buy? 

Any recommendation you get is going to be biased and someone shilling a coin they personally own. Do your own research

Don't buy any coin unless you understand what it is and how it works, how it's different from Bitcoin or other coins.

Edited by Yarco