Tyler Durden

Is there a reason that God chose the human form?

26 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

The 'human experience' is a dream, dreaming of a God who is dreaming of being human.  ?

Yes, I'm aware of that, I was just wondering was there any specific reason it chose human as its avatar and not some other living being.

29 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes, I'm aware of that, I was just wondering was there any specific reason it chose human as its avatar and not some other living being.

it chose everything as an avatar, this is basic non-duality, maybe you didn't watch enough of Leo's content.

5 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

it chose everything as an avatar, this is basic non-duality, maybe you didn't watch enough of Leo's content.

Yes, I know that but only one of those avatars has a first person view all the time.

@Tyler Durden God gets captured when it starts imagining forms, but it is not really real at the end, the 1st experience you are having is imaginary, if you start doing the spiritual work, you will gradually start realizing this truth. Ultimately you will be able to tap into the experience of every living being there is, but only when you return to the source.