Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacob Morres

Don't forget your self image

4 posts in this topic

- If women don't find you attractive, sometimes they are just mirroring your own internal feelings about yourself 

I believe as though if you see and believe yourself as attractive, and your mannerisms follow , women will reflect that as well

I think this inner game point is crucial in game 

Thoughts?

I don't have any thoughts, just a question. How do you achieve this from your experience?@Jacob Morres

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Yea the black pill mentality is pretty toxic. It prevents a lot of guys from approaching. 

I personally find the whole height thing particularly inhibiting. I saw many men complain about height. 

Whenever I was interested in a guy, the thought of his height did not even occur to me. Not saying that every woman thinks this way. But I still think that these superficial determinants aren't very important. 

If someone is too strict with their preferences then they are themselves creating barriers. 

I don't think too much about height. It doesn't matter if a guy is tall or short. 

So a lot of guys who are too worried about height aren't casting a wider net because there are many many who don't care too much about height. 

My second ex bf was slightly shorter than me. 

So Yea inner game reflects how the world responds to us. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@SamC

So this is just my opinion but the way i understand is im using like psychcybernetics/law of attraction 

So like i'm using the belief "women find me attractive" and fully believing that belief is true for me.

then i really feel it in my body and in actuality true for me and slowly manifest that belief. act as if, believe as if, take action as if it's true. and any "misalignment" doesn't counteract my belief, i'm just in the process of manifesting that belief (while slowly changing to align with my belief). 

Edited by Jacob Morres