Fearless_Bum

Infinity Realization

9 posts in this topic

Hello all, 

I've been processing this realization for the past 3 days and it's been a hell of a ride. 

To start off 3 days ago: 

There was a depression in the body and much sadness, I was contemplating the nature of thought further and began to break ground when I noticed that thought goes in circles yet can never actually be in the circle it creates if that makes sense. 

Suddenly It was realized that thought is infinity and its a strange loop with no center. 

No joke, I was borderline manic for 2 hours. Directly realizing infinity (sober btw) was so shocking and empowering I was like "this changes everything!". 

Infinity is like an orb of nothingness that cannot be touched by the world yet the world is actually what creates the orb of nothingness therefore emptiness and fullness are the same, and there is no orb or world.

Infinity is not a quantitative thing, it's just infinite and complete and empty. 

For the past three days I've just been melting into this infinity. 

I see the chaotic energy of life, traffic, anger, pain, love, awesomeness and it's all infinity. 

Also came to the realization completely that there really is no body. 

Before there was the misunderstanding that there is a static body moving in the world, now there is no body. It is clear that no one goes anywhere, and that movement is an appearance so it's almost like a side scrolling video game where the character stays in the center at all times and doesn't actually go anywhere.

This will be difficult to point to but it's like the body is always being manifested of itself right now this precise second, so there is no body as in a static being, it is always being manifested. Hard to point to because saying it's always manifested now still implies time. The quote "Wherever you are, there you are." makes sense now. (Not even sure if that's a quote or if I made it up lol).

Just wanted to share ?.

Amazing! Don't stop melting ???

The side scroller analogy is amazing, never realized that, but I had similar inner representations of this experience and your analogy is quite fitting.

Always in the center = there is no center

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

@peanutspathtotruth hell yeah, just melting more and more. 

I've let go of the assumption that any solid permanent enlightenment will take place, as shit just keeps unveiling, but idk.

Also, all judgement and anxiety has left pretty much. 

I was at a family gathering awkward as fuck, ears burning, tears nearly coming out, and there were 0 issues. 

It's like I get to be myself AND not suffer pretty much.

25 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

It's like I get to be myself AND not suffer pretty much.

Lol winning

@softlyblossoming it's definitely nice ?. Weird as fuck as really I as in this person hasn't changed at all, rather the truth is just there.

@Seraphim please do! Infinity is totally possible to realize sober, just takes some digging.