Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mjolnir

Value Assessment Pass 3

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm currently doing the value assessment pass 3, where you go through the list of the master values and figure out "which of these values is most meaningful and would make me most fulfilled to embody"?
I'm not sure if I understand this exercise correctly. Are you supposed to pick the values which are most meaningful to you today right now, or which ones you think you want/need in the future?

Hope anyone can help clarify,

Thanks and cheers!

In a future pass you'll assign a congruence rating for each value

For now I'd pick the ones that most represent who you want to be in the future when you're living your life purpose (your ideal self, what you'd like to strive to make your life to align more with.) It doesn't matter so much if you're currently embodying it day to day or not, but they should still feel meaningful to you. Don't worry about the "how" of achieving it yet.

When in doubt if you're trying to narrow down to 10 values, don't overthink it too much, just go with your gut. You might be coming back to the list to re-pick some later anyway.

Edited by Yarco

@Mjolnir in the values assessment intro Leo says to pick what you value right now not what you wish to value in the future. Hope i understood your question correctly.