Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bammy32

Daygame/pickup/1-on-1 dates & not drinking aclohol

5 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura,

I understand how you could go out clubbing etc., not drink alcohol and quite easily blend in with everyone there and still have success pulling girls.

But in the context of daygame/pick-up and going on 1-on-1 dates, how do you make it work?

It's almost implied by all daygamers that alcohol should be involved on the date - i.e. you get the girl a drink at venue one, move onto a second venue, get a second drink there, take her back to yours, then maybe a third drink there etc.

On top of this, as per societal expectations, most typical girls drink and want to have a drink or two on a 1-on-1 date night out (for fun/to ease social anxiety etc.) and I imagine the girl would probably feel slightly disappointed and/or self-conscious to drink by herself if the guy wasn't having any alcohol. Maybe to an extent where she wouldn't have as much fun and thus be willing to go home with you - but this is where I'm hoping I'm wrong.

So how did you manage not drinking on 1-on-1 dates? What were your experiences that still led to success? Does the girl usually drink anyway or does she stay sober? What are you tips for making this work so we can still get them home and see results - all while completely sober?

Thanks again for your series on pickup!

I don't know the perfect answers to your questions but Leo probably will.

Anyway what I'd like to point out is this: you need to have a strong frame that NOT drinking alcohol is the shit! It's awesome, you are proud of it, you love it that you're so disciplined and manage to not drink.

You don't judge anyone who does drink, but you don't care how others view you for not drinking, you don't overexplain why you don't drink, you don't qualify yourself or brag with not drinking, you just completely own it.

Dates don't need drinks at all. I prefer coffee dates from day game. You could also do ice cream or juice bars.

If you do a bar date, just order a club soda. She can drink whatever she wants.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Most coffee shops close in the early evening. If you do a date too early, I think you might give her the friends vibe. Plus, flirting in a coffee shop, you would stand out. Everyone will be watching. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

10 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Most coffee shops close in the early evening. If you do a date too early, I think you might give her the friends vibe. Plus, flirting in a coffee shop, you would stand out. Everyone will be watching. 

Starbucks is open till like 9:30pm.

A 7 or 8pm date is perfect. You get a coffee at 7pm, chat for 20 mins, then bounce her to walk elsewhere.

Don't set your dates too late. So you have time to pull to your place.

No one cares what you say at Starbucks.

Dude, you can have sex with her in the middle of the day at the mall dressing room. The vibe is whatever you make it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.