EntheogenTruthSeeker

Detox Enlightenment (the video that ultimately permanently awoke me)

8 posts in this topic

bought Eric’s $150 8 week course and after following 80% of it, I’ve healed every single illness I’ve ever had. Chronic health issues with no hope at all. This guy knows his shit. 

for everyone asking how I detoxed. Grape fasting and lemons basically did it. I just ate grapes all day long and only fruit for two months, with occasional meat and vegetables.

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Oh my god, I wish I had enough self control to pull this off and actually sort my biology. UGH.

Thanks for the insights anyway, it's the thought that counts, right? 9_9

Edited by softlyblossoming

@softlyblossoming dude just start with one lemon into your water, 1X a day. Do this whenever you want, and slowly build the health. It’ll take patience and a little bit of conscious thought. 

Could you explain what you mean when you say occasional meat and vegetables?  You mean like once per week?  And this is part of the fasting regimen?  Seems like it would break the fast.

@Real Eyes I have bipolar and can get way too spiritually excited on a raw food fast, so I have to eat meat or junk food to lower my energy 10% the time. I would not recommend this if you do not have any issues like me with mania. 

2 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Real Eyes I have bipolar and can get way too spiritually excited on a raw food fast, so I have to eat meat or junk food to lower my energy 10% the time. I would not recommend this if you do not have any issues like me with mania. 

Do meat lowers energy?

@EntheogenTruthSeeker You think is lower vibrational foods? 

@Javfly33 I personally believe it greatly reduces my kundalini, mystical states, and visionary stuff. Meat is very grounding and healthy at times, but for the state of my body currently, I have consumed enough meat for a lifetime with bodybuilding, so I am very acidic and unhealthy from 200grams of protein a day.