Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
integration journey

What went wrong in this situation?!

5 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura after watching your series on getting laid , I thought I will ace this interaction with a girl I liked 

I went through the attraction and building rapport with this girl for a straight hour and then when I get her number she tells the next day it's not a good fit when I try to set up a date and she tells me no but in a polite way

One thing though, When I started making genuine  informed assumptions about her and guesses instead of  interview questions, she mentioned it was creepy when I figured what her favorite food. 

I just gotta move on I suppose

The mind fuck is that I thought we built good rapport after attracting her  through emotional  connection and I tried to bounce around to different locations on campus

what I learned is that girls think in a completely different way because I thought I had built rapport but I was fucking wrong on assuming she will be going on a date with me on the weekend.

The tone changes when text messaging a girl.

Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you 

Don't take words like "you're creepy" at face value. If you were actually perceived as creepy she would have noped the flip out of there.

3 hours ago, integration journey said:

Hey @Leo Gura after watching your series on getting laid , I thought I will ace this interaction with a girl I liked 

I went through the attraction and building rapport with this girl for a straight hour and then when I get her number she tells the next day it's not a good fit when I try to set up a date and she tells me no but in a polite way

One thing though, When I started making genuine  informed assumptions about her and guesses instead of  interview questions, she mentioned it was creepy when I figured what her favorite food. 

The mind fuck is that I thought we built good rapport after attracting her  through emotional  connection and I tried to bounce around to different locations on campus

what I learned is that girls think in a completely different way because I thought I had built rapport but I was fucking wrong on assuming she will be going on a date with me on the weekend.

best if first encounter is short as possible, since the woman may be faking the whole thing, when she texts you will know her true feelins

4 hours ago, gettoefl said:

best if first encounter is short as possible, since the woman may be faking the whole thing, when she texts you will know her true feelins

WTF? What I learned from the getting laid series so far is to try build rapport after establishing attraction with a girl through an instant date. Why would she be faking the whole thing?

8 hours ago, integration journey said:

1) Even guys with the best game in the world lose girls ALL the time. Game does not gaurantee you results with any specific girl, it just raises your odds.

2) Most girls will flake on you even if you build attraction and rapport. Simply because she has zero investment in you until sex. This is expected.

3) The fact is your game still probably sucks and so the attraction you built wasn't as great as you might imagine. There are MANY degrees of attraction. Your attraction was probably luke-warm.

4) It's simply possible that after getting to know you (via rapport) she found that you weren't a good fit for her. This can also happen. You're not going to fit every girl.

5) Stop investing so much hope into any one girl. You will lose girls by the dozen so get used to it and stop caring about it. Go talk to more girls who are down.

6) Girls are so flaky and fickle that they will flake you even after dates. Which is why closing is so important. You have to really grasp that a girl has nearly zero investment in you until sex. Their moods will change, their lives are chaotic, they have no idea what they want, obstacles arise, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.